Fedor vs Black Beast in 2019

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bellator Heavyweight Champion vs UFC heavyweight Champion. Now that would be a helluva cross promotional fight.

In the end Fedor will Brett Rodgered Black Beast & then he will retire as the UFC & Bellator joined heavyweight champion with the Pride, Affliction & Strikeforce lineal belt while ridding off into the sunset. I would love to see Dana's face after that.

Make it happen Dana.

Last edited:
Even though I am a huge Fedor fan, I wanted to say no.

But I can't.

Make it happen, Dana.

Lewis is Brett Rogers type of guy.

Bellator Heavyweight Champion vs UFC heavyweight Champion. Now that would be a helluva cross promotional fight.

In the end Fedor will Brett Rodgered Black Beast & then he will retire as the UFC & Bellator joined heavyweight champion with the Pride, Affliction & Strikeforce lineal belt while ridding off into the sunset. I would love to see Dana's face after that.

Make it happen Dana.
Khabib would maul them both

Black Beast isn't 10% the draw of a Lesnar or big 4 athlete doing mma.

He does funny one liners but it's not like Black Beast vs anyone in top 10 UFC HW would do 200k PPV buys as the only major fight on the card.

Black Beast isn't 10% the draw of a Lesnar or big 4 athlete doing mma.

He does funny one liners but it's not like Black Beast vs anyone in top 10 UFC HW would do 200k PPV buys as the only major fight on the card.
Don't sell him short. I see people on social media who share his social media shit. People who don't really watch fights. He isn't a Brock, but he has a ton of followers by just being a funny black dude.

If say Fedor won the Bellator GP and was free to sign the UFC would probably be looking to match him up with Cormier or the Cormier/Brock winner for the belt, it wouldn't make sense to put him on a smaller card given how much he'd cost.

If Lesnar defeats DC and Emelianenko wins the Bellator HWGP, the big fight everyone is going to be talking about is Lesnar-Emelianenko, when funnily enough, up until now those same people would've been complaining about fans who still wanted to see that fight being stuck in 2009.

Interesting how things come back around.

And if Uncle Dana had been more vigilant and less egomaniacal, chances are we could've gotten the St-Pierre vs. A. Silva fight on the Toronto card in December, and all these dream fights could be occurring a decade later.

Lewis is no better than Brett Rogers, Fedor would take it

As far as the fight goes it would probably be a "who drops first" kind of slugfest but I'd favour Fedor somewhat in that plus if it did go long or hit the ground he likely has the advantage as well.

Lewis is the only guy in the UFC top 5 that Fedor has a decent chance of beating

DC, Stipe, Blaydes would all finish Fedor with ease

Lewis is the only guy in the UFC top 5 that Fedor has a decent chance of beating

DC, Stipe, Blaydes would all finish Fedor with ease
Fedor is crazy fast and can knock anyone out with one punch and has great grappling and submissions to boot. You wouldn't bet your house on that.

Fedor is crazy fast and can knock anyone out with one punch and has great grappling and submissions to boot. You wouldn't bet your house on that.
He's not submitting anyone I just mentioned, maybe a TKO but that's less than 10% chance. Chael ate tons of shots from Fedor and wasn't knocked out, and all three guys I mentioned have far better chins than Chael

Stipe has a better top game and more punishing G&P than Bigfoot, who absolutely wrecked Fedor on the ground like 7 years ago. Stipe is a tough matchup for any version of Fedor, let alone current Fedor.

Don't sell him short. I see people on social media who share his social media shit. People who don't really watch fights. He isn't a Brock, but he has a ton of followers by just being a funny black dude.
Hos post fight interview for UFC 229 has 3M views on youtube and everybody at my work was talking about him afterwards saying he's hilarious. I think he gained a ton of fans.

Hos post fight interview for UFC 229 has 3M views on youtube and everybody at my work was talking about him afterwards saying he's hilarious. I think he gained a ton of fans.
I think more people will tune in for champ champ Daniel "DC" Cormier vs Derrick "Black Beast Whose Balls Is Hot" Lewis than some people realize. It isn't going to be a DC vs Brock type viewership, but it is safe to say that WME recognized that Black Beast was making the social media rounds and they want to try and strike while the iron is hot.

He's not submitting anyone I just mentioned, maybe a TKO but that's less than 10% chance. Chael ate tons of shots from Fedor and wasn't knocked out, and all three guys I mentioned have far better chins than Chael

Stipe has a better top game and more punishing G&P than Bigfoot, who absolutely wrecked Fedor on the ground like 7 years ago. Stipe is a tough matchup for any version of Fedor, let alone current Fedor.
Chael has never been knocked unconscious. He might have the best chin in all of MMA for all we know. Guys like Fedor, Anderson, Jones, Shogun, Wanderlei (that Chael fought) have knocked plenty of other guys unconscious, including HWs. Chael said Fedor's GNP is the hardest GNP he ever felt. And that includes Jones' whose GNP finished Cormier. I wouldn't be surprised if Chael's chin is cracked now after facing Fedor. Chael got hit with some bombs that would've put most HWs out cold.

Chael has never been knocked unconscious. He might have the best chin in all of MMA for all we know. Guys like Fedor, Anderson, Jones, Shogun, Wanderlei have knocked plenty of other guys unconscious, including HWs.
Lol not even close, Chael got wobbled and dropped by a washed up Wanderlei

Fedor's speed has always been more impressive than his power. A lot of HWs hit harder than Fedor

Lol not even close, Chael got wobbled and dropped by a washed up Wanderlei

Fedor's speed has always been more impressive than his power. A lot of HWs hit harder than Fedor
Speed is power.
Chael has never been knocked unconscious. Fact.

Back