*****Fedor vs Bader*****

DIRTYCOP

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
We know that Fedor will dominate Chael tonight. That makes it an interesting finale. Can Fedor pull out a win vs. Bader?

I hope the answer is yes, but Baders boring wrestlefuck style is very effective.

Who you got?

Last edited:
Bader by wrestling more likely.

A slight chance of the GOAT clipping and finishing him too

Coker said he is open to the idea of champion vs champion with Rizin. I would like to see Cro Cop vs Bader/Fedor.
Preferably against Fedor no matter what because it's a crime that they only fought once.

Coker said he is open to the idea of champion vs champion with Rizin. I would like to see Cro Cop vs Bader/Fedor.
Preferably against Fedor no matter what because it's a crime that they only fought once.
agreed, I wouldnt mind seeing Fedor/Crocop once more

Coker recently expressed interest in Horiguchi...maybe Rizin can lend Guchi and in exchange Bellator can lend Kharitonov, or someone else for Mirko on NYE...that would be nice

Coker recently expressed interest in Horiguchi...maybe Rizin can lend Guchi and in exchange Bellator can lend Kharitonov, or someone else for Mirko on NYE...that would be nice
Mirko's 3-fight contract end's on NYE. A reporter asked him about Bellator after NYE and he said "We'll see". Lots of possibilities but I think he's fighting Jiri on NYE

I can easily see Chael winning. Especially in a 3 round fight, and especially in a cage, and especially with his chin. Fedor can't defend wrestling well off the cage at all.

I hope he wins but every time he's expected to decimate he gets owned. Like Bigfoot Silva and Fabio (though he got the W vs Fabio he basically got KO'd when expected to steamroll easily).

I want Chael vs Bader.
Bader takes it all.
I want Chael to win though.

I thought Meathead would beat Bader and then finish Fedor again in the final. Bader handled him so easily that he has to be a huge favorite against Fedor ... or Chael if he gets through by some miracle.

I just don't know what you can get out of fedor anymore. Motivated or not. One more surprise would be nice though. He shocked people against big nog, and he shocked them again vs cro cop. Maybe taking out just 2 more skilled American wrestlers isn't too much to ask

I thought Meathead would beat Bader and then finish Fedor again in the final. Bader handled him so easily that he has to be a huge favorite against Fedor ... or Chael if he gets through by some miracle.
No miracle - Chael got whooped as expected. Bader is a whole different thing.

I would consider it a pretty huge win for Fedor if he manages to win. He's 42, and clearly his grappling skills have deteriorated down to almost nothing.

Bader on the other hand looked extremely solid wrestling and grappling wise. All he needs to do is take Fedor down and keep him there.

Bader should win by tko in rounds 2-3.

I would consider it a pretty huge win for Fedor if he manages to win. He's 42, and clearly his grappling skills have deteriorated down to almost nothing.

Bader on the other hand looked extremely solid wrestling and grappling wise. All he needs to do is take Fedor down and keep him there.

Pretty much this. It was amazing seeing Fedor not want to go to the ground with Chael who is always shit on the bottom. Fedor's pretty much been nothing but a wild headhunter for years. He's not the same guy who ruled in Pride as the most well-rounded HW ever.
I think he has a puncher's chance against Bader but that's about it. He looked like he was really sucking wind 3 minutes in to the Sonnen fight.

Bader is going to win, but my heart won’t allow me to believe it.

WAR FEDOR!!!!

We know that Fedor will dominate Chael tonight. That makes it an interesting finale. Can Fedor pull out a win vs. Bader?

I hope the answer is yes, but Baders boring wrestlefuck style is very effective.

Who you got?
No, Bader wins pretty easily. Fedor has beaten 2 washed up cans in his last fights.

Fedor beats Cro Cop at this point in their careers.
Bader will be a much tougher fight for Fedor.

Back