Fedor training 4 Meat ?

Fedor is getting slept in the first, and this time he won't have the ref and the judges in his back pocket to save him.
Quite possible

In America Fabio fight would have been stopped most likely but fedor fought through it and came back like a boss

Most fighters would have quit fedor didn't

I thought fedor won 2nd and 3rd and won a close fight

Fedor could put out Matt in first too and in brutal fashion which I predict. Matt won't last two minutes with fedor

Quite possible

In America Fabio fight would have been stopped most likely but fedor fought through it and came back like a boss

Most fighters would have quit fedor didn't

I thought fedor won 2nd and 3rd and won a close fight

Fedor could put out Matt in first too and in brutal fashion which I predict. Matt won't last two minutes with fedor

Honestly I think any stoppage would have been highly questionable when you look at something like Aldo/Holloway, Fedor was always looking to improve position and Fabio wasn't really landing massively punishing GnP.

Whether the first is 10-8 or 10-9 is really the only debatable issue for me.

Honestly I think any stoppage would have been highly questionable when you look at something like Aldo/Holloway, Fedor was always looking to improve position and Fabio wasn't really landing massively punishing GnP.

Whether the first is 10-8 or 10-9 is really the only debatable issue for me.

I think the issue is fedor doing the wobbly legs

He looked out but fedor never quits . It was quite shocking watching fedor like that before he looked unstoppable. Yeah he lost but he never looked like that before

You're right fedor was always moving and trying to improve position. He's always done that even in silva fight he never just gives up and quits

19029301_10211635574637993_7757725682651019101_n.jpg

What happened to them legs?

Fedor is 36-4. Out of 40 fights he lost 10 %
Who has a better percentage in 40 fights plus ?

19029301_10211635574637993_7757725682651019101_n.jpg

What happened to them legs?

Been saying for a while his legs are gone. His balance isn't as good as it used to be. Looked weak on his legs in the Hendo fight and slipped and fell in both the Ishii and Maldonado fights. The first thing to deteriorate in a shot athlete are the legs and Fedors legs haven't been the same in years.

Hope he can pull this win off but if Matt hits him with big power I don't see those legs holding him up.

Last edited:
I think the issue is fedor doing the wobbly legs

He looked out but fedor never quits . It was quite shocking watching fedor like that before he looked unstoppable. Yeah he lost but he never looked like that before

You're right fedor was always moving and trying to improve position. He's always done that even in silva fight he never just gives up and quits

The only other time Fedor looked like that was in the Fujita fight, even when he's been "ko'd" like in the Henderson fight, it's obvious that his body was still executing its combat program even if his mind got a little scrambled.

Looks like you certainly give a shit champ. Sorry for hurting your feelings.

Airbaaaallll...

airball.gif

I was rooting for Big Nog against Fedor in Pride, u tool.

Amuses me how clueless u are though...

But tell me.. Did u catch the thread in time??

Last edited:
Back