Fedor training 4 Meat ?

Right? How does tape on your skin do jack shit?
Read my post I didn't feel like it did, when you have injury to tendons etc they have restricted blood flow, this adds a little heat as well as separating the skin away from the tendon allowing blood flow to the area, in theory.
Some people swear by it.

At his age and beinng natural that's unfortunately the reality of training for a fight without getting an injury
No, sorry. Fedor camp is basically like that for years now. He doesn't prepare himself well or enough because he thinks his talent alone will win the fight. He's stubborn and didn't learn any lesson. has nothing to do with his age.

No, sorry. Fedor camp is basically like that for years now. He doesn't prepare himself well or enough because he thinks his talent alone will win the fight. He's stubborn and didn't learn any lesson. has nothing to do with his age.

Yeah he doesn't want to leave Rus and it's not so much about him not trying hard the guy works himself to death it is
  1. Lack of quality partners
  2. Using same parter for years
  3. Lack of solid BJJ training

Read my post I didn't feel like it did, when you have injury to tendons etc they have restricted blood flow, this adds a little heat as well as separating the skin away from the tendon allowing blood flow to the area, in theory.
Some people swear by it.
Yes It pulls the skin away from a specific area when applied correctly.

It can affect swelling and inflammation. That is clear if you have bruising from strains/sprains it is visible. What I don't trust as much is it affects which muscles are firing when you do a specific motion.

I've had it applied by a pt quite a few times. Not convinced it is life-altering. The studies I've read do show relatively small but statistically significant affects.

Do some research into it. That thing is not effective. There are breathing restriction devices out there that work but that isn't one of them because it inhibits both inhalation and exhalation.
It's REALLY good at making sure you aren't able to push your large muscles enough to make training progress.

Altitude training doesn't work, so why would a ridiculous proxy for it work? Altitude gains come from livibg and sleeping at altitude, not training there. Sleep high, train low.

He would have to train for there to be footage.

Look, I love Fedor and obviously he does still train but I can't for a second believe he takes his camps even half as serious as he used to.

Do you think that age and fight miles are directly correlated?

Mitrione is a lot younger than Fedor in fight years.
Are you getting your excuses ready for when Fedor gets KTFO?

uYMSDXXDjPg.jpg

Oh Fedor, I can be upset and criticize you a lot but I love you man! Let's get that win!!!!!!

It's scheduled for June, right? Knowing Fedor his training camp will be something like this: for 5 weeks he will be running 5km in the morning, training with Kirill and some middleweight amateurs in the afternoon and going to the sauna every night. He will also spend 5 days in Holland to focus on his grappling.
You forgot shadowboxing & frolicking in the playground.
Don't forget a couple hours of prayers everyday to be sure it's god's will to fight meathead
<{clintugh}>

Fedor is getting slept in the first, and this time he won't have the ref and the judges in his back pocket to save him.

Back