Fedor training 4 Meat ?

yee the two weeks the last times I heard about that I thought it was too short. A month would help but i think it would be better if he goes to some modern gym and work on BJJ and MMA centered striking.

I heard Peters a very humble guy and I know you muist be a Warrior stay strong brave fighte4r

life-loser.jpg

I think we would all love to see what he could accomplish at a Jacksons or ATT but that will never happen

Some interesting facts about Fedor's corrent training camp:

He's in Holland now - Alone, no other Fedor team fighters are there.He is training with his long time kickboxing coach Peter Teijsse, Maxim Leijdekker and Hans cruise (?). The dutch kickboxing team is bringing in Sparring partners that have the fighting style of Mitrione. The whole training camp will take place in Holland, and around 10 days proir to the fight they'll fly to the states.

The reason for the sudden change in his preparation for this fight is the lack of privacy and the heavy schedule he has there. Says that it became hard for him to train and work at home because there are always some distractions and other things to do that aren't training. So this way, alone in holland he can focus on his preparation for the fight alone, without all the nonsense around.

His long time coaches Voronov and Michkov stayed in Russia as well, to help the other teammates. Plus, his the only Fedor team fighter on the card. So no distractions here either.

He's in Holland now - Alone, no other Fedor team fighters are there.He is training with his long time kickboxing coach Peter Teijsse, Maxim Leijdekker and Hans cruise (?). The dutch kickboxing team is bringing in Sparring partners that have the fighting style of Mitrione. The whole training camp will take place in Holland, and around 10 days proir to the fight they'll fly to the states.

The reason for the sudden change in his preparation for this fight is the lack of privacy and the heavy schedule he has there. Says that it became hard for him to train and work at home because there are always some distractions and other things to do that aren't training. So this way, alone in holland he can focus on his preparation for the fight alone, without all the nonsense around.

His long time coaches Voronov and Michkov stayed in Russia as well, to help the other teammates. Plus, his the only Fedor team fighter on the card. So no distractions here either.

Interesting stuff. Thanks for the update. Does this mean Voronov and Michkov wont be cornering him in the fight? I think that will be a first and not sure how I feel about it.

The fight is 5 weeks out. That means Fedor will have a 3 week camp in Holland :( and will fly out to the US without his coaches.

Interesting stuff. Thanks for the update. Does this mean Voronov and Michkov wont be cornering him in the fight? I think that will be a first and not sure how I feel about it.

The fight is 5 weeks out. That means Fedor will have a 3 week camp in Holland :( and will fly out to the US without his coaches.
I don't know if they'll corner him tbh. But Peter will be there, and I think Fedor will be prepared well this time.
And Fedor is there for some time now. So it's more like a full month of training camp in Holland.

Why Fedya, why?
He could train with Minakov. He's doing a camp for his fight against Bigfoot, looks like he's doing some hard training. Why the fuck is Fedor so fucking careless with his training? 3 weeks. I can barelly lose weight in 3 fucking weeks and he wants to do a camp. Oh ok then...

Wow.. maybe we get some vintage Fedor shit... seems pretty good for him to train in Holland. We know Mittrione will not try to grapple.

Why Fedya, why?
He could train with Minakov. He's doing a camp for his fight against Bigfoot, looks like he's doing some hard training. Why the fuck is Fedor so fucking careless with his training? 3 weeks. I can barelly lose weight in 3 fucking weeks and he wants to do a camp. Oh ok then...
It's more like a full month in Holland. He's there since last monday according to a new interview with his coach Peter.
Wow.. maybe we get some vintage Fedor shit... seems pretty good for him to train in Holland. We know Mittrione will not try to grapple.
I hope so. Peter says he's training 3 times a day, working on Boxing, wrestling, BJJ, kickboxing, strenght & conditioning. And that he's really "hungry" for this fight.

Back