Fedor training 4 Meat ?

some charity match between actors athletes like him or Ovechkin and politicians to help kids with cerebral palsy. here's video but there is not much Fedor on it

guys im glad he's staying in shape by training with Young Lions of Rus
ovi-charity-basketball-game3.jpg

It's scheduled for June, right? Knowing Fedor his training camp will be something like this: for 5 weeks he will be running 5km in the morning, training with Kirill and some middleweight amateurs in the afternoon and going to the sauna every night. He will also spend 5 days in Holland to focus on his grappling.
You forgot shadowboxing & frolicking in the playground.

did you wrap it up to look like bra or flower like that ???
LOL nah that's generally done on muscles like the shoulder etc, I used it on my lower leg, I don't think it did anything other than tear hairs off my leg.

LOL nah that's generally done on muscles like the shoulder etc, I used it on my lower leg, I don't think it did anything other than tear hairs off my leg.
Can confirm

tenor.gif

This is what Fedor is doing these days:
j5ob1IqML-U.jpg

PkKX03J_hdQ.jpg

IhI3dc1ec-M.jpg

Hopefully he finds the time to train here and there....

N e training footage for Meathead ???
jokes aside, I thought this might interest you, today I asked Peter if Fedor would be coming to Holland again and if he knew how long he would be there this time. According to Peter (Fedor's dutch striking coach) he will be in Holland or at least with Peter for 1 month I think thats double last camp.. This is good news!

jokes aside, I thought this might interest you, today I asked Peter if Fedor would be coming to Holland again and if he knew how long he would be there this time. According to Peter (Fedor's dutch striking coach) he will be in Holland or at least with Peter for 1 month I think thats double last camp.. This is good news!

yee the two weeks the last times I heard about that I thought it was too short. A month would help but i think it would be better if he goes to some modern gym and work on BJJ and MMA centered striking.

I heard Peters a very humble guy and I know you muist be a Warrior stay strong brave fighte4r

life-loser.jpg

5 weeks away from the fight. He should have been in Holland a Month ago.

Back