Fedor training 4 Meat ?

N e training footage for Meathead ???

giphy.gif

It's scheduled for June, right? Knowing Fedor his training camp will be something like this: for 5 weeks he will be running 5km in the morning, training with Kirill and some middleweight amateurs in the afternoon and going to the sauna every night. He will also spend 5 days in Holland to focus on his grappling.

It's scheduled for June, right? Knowing Fedor his training camp will be something like this: for 5 weeks he will be running 5km in the morning, training with Kirill and some middleweight amateurs in the afternoon and going to the sauna every night. He will also spend 5 days in Holland to focus on his grappling.

sad but true

They should just make Fedor vs Wand at 215. Font gove him a young stag like meathead who will eat him easily.

I need to train in preparation for seeing fedor get KOed by mitrione. I don't think I'll be able to handle it.

They should just make Fedor vs Wand at 215. Font gove him a young stag like meathead who will eat him easily.

Meathead is almost 39 years old. There is under 2 years age difference in their matchup.
But I also like Fedor vs. Wandy or Crocop more as well.

Meathead is almost 39 years old. There is under 2 years age difference in their matchup.
But I also like Fedor vs. Wandy or Crocop more as well.

Do you think that age and fight miles are directly correlated?

Mitrione is a lot younger than Fedor in fight years.

If he loses, it could be worse, he could be fighting Schaub!

Maybe some balling if he's feeling serious.

IRFtKFj-iXM.jpg

I'll be there live. I hope he wins and then fights cro cop at the end of the year

Honestly want to see him fight Kongo for the strap if he wins.

what was this and is that on his shoulder ?
some charity match between actors athletes like him or Ovechkin and politicians to help kids with cerebral palsy. here's video but there is not much Fedor on it

Back