Fedor reacts to all these UFC "GREATS" getting popped!!!!

he ran through a bunch of fuckin cans like zulu and japanese scrubs
Where guys like Cain fought the same guy, once a year... Fedor fought a couple of tough guys a year and kept sharp by fighting cans in between. However, we DID NOT KNOW they were cans until Fedor destroyed them. Zulu and Choi were giants and wouldn't even be allowed to compete in the UFC and both were undefeated, albeit 2-0, before stepping in the ring with Fedor. A 350lb "can" can do a whole hell of a lot of damage if he hits you, as you've got your UFC goats, like GSP, getting slaughtered by a "can" like Serra in his prime (no disrespect to Serra as he was able to win a World Title in a higher weightclass than he belonged), Anderson Silva getting heel hooked by some random can and the UFC HW champ is about to break the title defense record that is a WHOPPING 2 WINS. 10 years / 30+ fights at heavyweight? Well, there you have it. With all of these "goats" falling left and right, I think Fedor CAN be called the GOAT, easily.

Goes on to get ktfo by middleweight. But hey, he beat the shit out of Bigfoot.
Yes, he did. He got beat by Werdum, Bigfoot and Mitrione. The fight against Maldonado was, also, pretty rough. In fact, being a huge admirer of Fedor's feats and accomplishments, I hope he retires as he is well passed his prime but the losses, late in his career, do not negate what he was able to do in his prime nor does it take away from his GOAT status. We will see jones threads talking about, "sure he popped but he was amazing throughout his career", which is the exact opposite of what should be said. But it is this same moronical (yeah, I said moronical) mentality that people attack Fedor with, in regards to his fights towards the end of his career.

Yeah, even though he was years past his prime, he STILL almost KOed meat-head. haha

It was like who could recover the quickest and get the follow up shots.

He would have MURDERED Mitrione in his prime. Not even close.
100% accurate.

Back