Fedor Proved Last Night He Can Still Hang With the Big Boys

not sure how TS could state this after watching that fight. Fedor needs to stop before he suffers more brain damage. He is the best HW of all time, leave it at that. It is a shame he let M1 stop him from making the money he deserves.

He looked stuck in the mud, for the few moments the fight lasted.

Knocking down a top 10 heavyweight is extremely impressive at his age.

9 times out of 10 Fedor springs back up and finishes Mitrione first. He still has a lot to offer the HW division.

Who would you match him up with in his first UFC fight?

87dc2fcc65aa3c029b44e81f43bf782e.gif

I'm a huge Fedor fan, but he looked slow and ill prepared - against Matt Mitrione, who is no MMA god.

Unless Fedor is going to enter a world-class MMA gym and take training seriously, he is wasting everyone's time. And, to be honest, even if he did that, he probably wouldn't be more than a gate keeper.

He really should just devote himself to training the next generation.

Nope, just like we've already seen Fedor is done. Of course he can punch hard. He will be punching hard at 55 years old also most likely. But how slowly he moved to get up and the fact they even traded. Meathead is also an old dude so even beating him wouldn't really be proving he can hang with the absolute best.

Foolishly I was a bit hopeful that Fedor would win this one. Was thinking he has had some rest from getting hit and might be healthy. Since Meathead has a terrible ground game and I figured the power would be about equal and speed maybe going to Fedor or that also being equal depending who looked the oldest, I thought Fedor had at least a 50/50 chance standing up and would armbar or choke Mitrione if it got to the ground.

He lost to Matt Mitrione. Think about how sad that is. He should've said goodbye after Henderson knocked him out.

He should have said goodbye after he was gifted with that W over Maldonado
I'm a Fedor fan but that was a D at best

Dude this is sad, i love Fedor he is GOAT. But when he looks as bad as he did tonight and against maldonado.. stop it!

I'd pick sonnen to beat him right now. Hell.. dennis siver would be a tough match up. Fedor is done!

Honestly I couldn't be happier with Fedor's performance. He was winning the fight before he dropped Mitrione like a sack of potato chips. Then when the ref stepped in, it looked like Fedor was going for the arm, like a kimura on the ref. I just think the ref should have allowed the fight to continue for a few more seconds. I mean this is Fedor we're talking about now. And I was proud of him being so much older and being out of his prime and appearing like he was better than a top 10 fighter in 2017.

He'll get KO'd standing by Chael Sonnen. Then Tito.

Well, that's what's actually happening. My point was history changing by Aldo knocking out McGregor.

However I don't think Aldo would box Mayweather. Mayweather just came back from retirement cause Conor is so much money for him.

Knocking down a top 10 heavyweight is extremely impressive at his age.
Fedor is 40, Hunt is 43, Werdum is 39, Mir is 38, Big Country is 41.

His age really has nothing to do with it as almost all the top HW's are in that age range aside from a handfew of them.

He got knocked out in 1 minute by a guy who got cut by the UFC

Sit down

Back