Fedor: Never lost in a ring. But lost almost every cage fighg?

It's hilarious that they'll use PEDs as the reason for why he lost..... then bring up his loss to Henderson and Bigfoot... who were both PED users... and Maldonado who admitted before the fight that he was going to use PEDs for the Fedor fight.

What is funny is they pretend like Pride fighters used PEDS and UFC fighters didn't. When UFC fighters are getting busted weekly.

If you followed Fedor from the early days, you would see he is a devout Cristian who has always been faithful to his wives. He has always been fully respectful of his opponents and was an exemplary champion. We will never know definitively, but in my opinion, he was hardly the type of person who would cheat to win. Fedor = GOAT....../thread

Using PEDs in Pride wouldn't have been cheating since their contracts explicitly said they would NOT test for anabolic steroids.

Fedor could have roided to the gills and it would not have been cheating. It might explain his staggering drop off in ability coming to the US though.

Fabio didn't win. He won 1 round, perhaps a 10-8, but he lost the next 2.

nah, Fedor won that fight. Watch it again and put your bias aside. It was a competitive fight, but, Fedor won.

That first round could have easily been a stoppage or a 10-7. It was a mauling.

Fedor winning that was corruption at its finest. The very best legitimate outcome for Fedor in that fight would have been a draw (10-8, 9-10, 9-10). Fedor walking out with a win was complete bullshit.

It was so bad that the international MMA body that oversees the Russian MMA body told them to change it to a draw. Despite being obligated to change it the Russians declined to do so.

You can't win without cheating in a sport where everyone else is cheating.

Incorrect. Which is why Fedor is great. Mirko also didn't gear up... Not sure about Nog... I could see it either way with him.

My bias? I have been a Fedor fan forever sir, since before you were born (pretty sure you inherited that 2006 account from your dad;)). But I've always been a fair guy and love to be like that, Fedor didn't get destroyed in that fight but he definitely didn't win, even a draw would have been bullshit. People that says he won are just serious nuthuggers . Go and watch that fight again and put aside your bias pak, I'm sure you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Uh, lol, your opening line shows how braindead you are.

And no, it wouldn’t have been BS considering he won the last two rounds, suggest you go back and rewatch the fight.

10-8 Fabio
10-9 Fedor
10-9 Fedor

Looks like 28-28 to me.

That first round could have easily been a stoppage or a 10-7. It was a mauling.

Fedor winning that was corruption at its finest. The very best legitimate outcome for Fedor in that fight would have been a draw (10-8, 9-10, 9-10). Fedor walking out with a win was complete bullshit.

It was so bad that the international MMA body that oversees the Russian MMA body told them to change it to a draw. Despite being obligated to change it the Russians declined to do so.

There’s no company who recognizes this MMA body. It’s literally the equivalent of sherdog posters having an opinion.

Never lost in the ring when the referee had an earpiece.

Incorrect. Which is why Fedor is great. Mirko also didn't gear up... Not sure about Nog... I could see it either way with him.
You are f’n insane or delusional if you believe the shite that just spewed our of your mouth. Hopefully you are being sarcastic

Using PEDs in Pride wouldn't have been cheating since their contracts explicitly said they would NOT test for anabolic steroids.

Fedor could have roided to the gills and it would not have been cheating. It might explain his staggering drop off in ability coming to the US though.

Fedor didn't just compete in Pride and I believe sambo was testing him. Either way what you are saying is both people in Pride were using, so it would have been equal. If both weren't using in bellator it would have been equal or are you saying Fedor stopped using but all his opponents were still using.

Logic skill a skill you have.

It's hilarious that they'll use PEDs as the reason for why he lost..... then bring up his loss to Henderson and Bigfoot... who were both PED users... and Maldonado who admitted before the fight that he was going to use PEDs for the Fedor fight.

Can you provide the tests that support your claims that Henderson and Bigfoot were on peds?? Actually know for a fact Bigfoot was not on peds for the fedor fight. I will wait.

Fedor didn't just compete in Pride and I believe sambo was testing him. Either way what you are saying is both people in Pride were using, so it would have been equal. If both weren't using in bellator it would have been equal or are you saying Fedor stopped using but all his opponents were still using.

Logic skill a skill you have.

What I was saying was:
A) Fedor using steroids in Pride would not have been cheating.
B) Fedor not using steroids under the new testing in the US might account for his sudden drop off in ability.

I didn't make a statement one way or another about his opponents, but when professional fighters say "everyone" is on steroids - I believe them. Even the guys that have popped for steroids have beaten the vast majority of their tests.

Lol. I liked his post because I agreed with the guy on damage/mileage. I did not agree with the early part unless we are talking injuries that we didn't hear about.

We are running in circles on this. Imagine if I looked up every stupid post you hit the like button on.

Just learn from your mistakes breh.

Can you provide the tests that support your claims that Henderson and Bigfoot were on peds?? Actually know for a fact Bigfoot was not on peds for the fedor fight. I will wait.

I said they were PED users. Not "they were on PEDs for the Fedor fight."

Although Henderson was on TRT for the Fedor fight and that's a known fact.

Why wouldn't he just use them in the U.S. too?

Uh, lol, your opening line shows how braindead you are.

And no, it wouldn’t have been BS considering he won the last two rounds, suggest you go back and rewatch the fight.

10-8 Fabio
10-9 Fedor
10-9 Fedor

Looks like 28-28 to me.
I scored it similar. Fedor had a good start in the first, then got clipped, and survived a beating. WIns 2 and 3. Pretty much a draw or the decision win.

Aronda didnt beat Fedor by RINGs rules, stop spreading that myth. And no, its not the same at all as losing to a fight because an opponent lands an illegal strike.

is not a myth, all fedor did to be closer to the finish was a lousy ankle lock attempt, nothing else, the only myth is that he won that fight based on rings rules. it was a travesty decision.

No shit. Cain obviously is broken down and past it. He can't even make it to the cage anymore.

He had a lot of injuries from wrestling and fighting just like how Fedor did from judo, Sambo and MMA.

Drug testing was a joke in America too. Brock was the champ before Cain.

Lol. I liked a post that said he had damage? Yes. He did have damage. Some from opponents, but more from himself from injuries. Nobody can be on top that long without beating up their body.

Ain't nothing fake here but you.

If you think Fedor was the exact same in 2011 that he was in 2005 then you are blind or stupid.

Just like your boy Cain, injuries and mileage accumulate over time.

He wasn't really himself since even earlier like 2003. When he left RTT it was the end.

If you followed Fedor from the early days, you would see he is a devout Cristian who has always been faithful to his wives. He has always been fully respectful of his opponents and was an exemplary champion. We will never know definitively, but in my opinion, he was hardly the type of person who would cheat to win. Fedor = GOAT....../thread

Faithful to all his wives? Didn't know you and Fedor were so tight.

Show me the tests buddeh!

Nogs bro is a known cheat as is Cro Cop.

What does this conversation have to do whatsoever with Lil Nog?

I dont need to show you the tests. He's publicly said he was on TRT for years. I tend to believe him over you.

Back