Fedor: Never lost in a ring. But lost almost every cage fighg?

lmfao @ regularly tested get real Russian gets those good steroids

So only Fedor got the good steroids, everyone else was locked out and using the cheap stuff?

MMA wasn't even a recognized sport in Russia when Fedor fought in PRIDE, so he wasn't getting state funded PEDs. But i bet you'd disagree with that too, anything to hate on Fedor and his accomplishments.

Why did Barnet test positive but not Fedor?

Again Cain had hundreds of wrestling matches and had injuries, what don’t you understand about that you dolt?? Some people are more prone to injuries especially when they didn’t have those Japan vitamins to help out. Remember pride ENCOURAGED steroids and there were NO TESTING.

The guy I replied to said fedor took “to much punishment earlier in his career” yet I have seen you brag about fedor not even getting dropped by a punch for 10 years and taking less damage than any fighter…you like his post about taking too much punishment early in his career…this is the shit I’m talking about, you are faker than a 2 dollar bill. Make up your mind, it can’t be both.

In b4 a novel of backtracking and excuses by typrune.
No shit. Cain obviously is broken down and past it. He can't even make it to the cage anymore.

He had a lot of injuries from wrestling and fighting just like how Fedor did from judo, Sambo and MMA.

Drug testing was a joke in America too. Brock was the champ before Cain.
Read your first couple sentences, no more than that.

I am not arguing that Fedor was or was not in his prime during a specific time. I am arguing your fake ass hypocrisy. That is all. I want people to say how much of a fucking hypocrite you are.

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT STATED THAT FEDOR HAS TAKEN LIMITED DAMAGE DURING HIS 10 YEAR MYTHICAL RUN. You even stated that he had taken the least damage of any fighter EVER!! Yet you like a post that states that he took a significant amount of damage in his career early on. That is where you are hypocritical...that is LITERALLY the definition of being hypocritical, deceitful, dissimulation, fake, etc.

I have listed the facts with your posts ITT for everybody to see.

AND....Yeah, I called you out and will always do so when you are being fake and hypocritical which is like every fucking day. Carry on with your backpedaling mate.
Lol. I liked a post that said he had damage? Yes. He did have damage. Some from opponents, but more from himself from injuries. Nobody can be on top that long without beating up their body.

Ain't nothing fake here but you.

If you think Fedor was the exact same in 2011 that he was in 2005 then you are blind or stupid.

Just like your boy Cain, injuries and mileage accumulate over time.

This quote was in the Stipe vs Prime Fedor - Unified Rules thread, this post was by @Typrune Goatley

"How is Stipe's striking on a different level when he gets tagged in a lot of his fights? For years, Fedor was statistically the least hit fighter in the sport. He absorbed less strikes per minute than anyone in MMA.(even less than Machida and Anderson) He went 11 years without getting knocked out or even dropped from a strike. No other HW can say that. And Fedor fought many KO machines like Hunt, Cro Cop, Arlovski, Schilt, Sylvia.

Stipe has a good jab and a good straight right but he is very easy to hit while Fedor rarely got hit in his prime. Fedor closes the distance so fast and hits like a truck it would be inevitable he catches Stipe with a big punch."

@Typrune Goatley is right
tenor.gif

Last edited:
No shit. Cain obviously is broken down and past it. He can't even make it to the cage anymore.

He had a lot of injuries from wrestling and fighting just like how Fedor did from judo, Sambo and MMA.

Drug testing was a joke in America too. Brock was the champ before Cain.

Lol. I liked a post that said he had damage? Yes. He did have damage. Some from opponents, but more from himself from injuries. Nobody can be on top that long without beating up their body.

Ain't nothing fake here but you.

If you think Fedor was the exact same in 2011 that he was in 2005 then you are blind or stupid.

Just like your boy Cain, injuries and mileage accumulate over time.

Drug testing was a lot better in America than it was in Japan. Pride encouraged its fighters to use PEDs/Steroids. That in turn helped them heal their injuries quicker and get back to training and fighting at a higher rate. Clean Cain did not have that luxury! Plus the 100 matches of wrasslin did not help. We may have never seen prime Cain. If he was using PEDS like Pride fighters, maybe he would have been able to heal quicker and train harder...

I never said anything about Fedor in 2011 or 2005 or any other year in this post, hell this post isn't even about Fedor primes or when he fell off. It is to call you out on the stupid shit you say. The fake ass shit you say. This post is to confront you about you ranting and raving about how Fedor did not take any damage in his mythical 10 year run, yet you are liking posts that state that he did take a lot of punishment early on in his career. That is it! I have proven that you said and agreed with both, which is being a flat out hypocrite. Everything you say has to be taken with a grain of salt because of the lying shit you have said in the past and your EXTREME bias towards fedro. Hell I remember when you tried to taint GSP top 5 wins by saying that it was because of UFC hype machine rankings when GSP already had 16 top 5 wins before 2013 when the UFC rankings came out. You are always lying, always trying to play an angle, when you get called out you write a novel about irrelevant shit. Except it and change...

Drug testing was a lot better in America than it was in Japan. Pride encouraged its fighters to use PEDs/Steroids. That in turn helped them heal their injuries quicker and get back to training and fighting at a higher rate. Clean Cain did not have that luxury! Plus the 100 matches of wrasslin did not help. We may have never seen prime Cain. If he was using PEDS like Pride fighters, maybe he would have been able to heal quicker and train harder...

I never said anything about Fedor in 2011 or 2005 or any other year in this post, hell this post isn't even about Fedor primes or when he fell off. It is to call you out on the stupid shit you say. The fake ass shit you say. This post is to confront you about you ranting and raving about how Fedor did not take any damage in his mythical 10 year run, yet you are liking posts that state that he did take a lot of punishment early on in his career. That is it! I have proven that you said and agreed with both, which is being a flat out hypocrite. Everything you say has to be taken with a grain of salt because of the lying shit you have said in the past and your EXTREME bias towards fedro. Hell I remember when you tried to taint GSP top 5 wins by saying that it was because of UFC hype machine rankings when GSP already had 16 top 5 wins before 2013 when the UFC rankings came out. You are always lying, always trying to play an angle, when you get called out you write a novel about irrelevant shit. Except it and change...
Lol. Fedor obviously took damage, had injuries, 20 years of combat sports. Just like your boy Cain. They don't last forever.

And yeah, I still think it is funny that Hardy and Serra were top ranked opponents for GSP.

Lol. Fedor obviously took damage, had injuries, 20 years of combat sports. Just like your boy Cain. They don't last forever.

And yeah, I still think it is funny that Hardy and Serra were top ranked opponents for GSP.

Glad you are coming around. So he did take damage now. Hmmmmmmm.

And...You can take those away (serra and hardy) and he STILL has plenty more top wins than your boy Fedro. And that's not what I was talking about, I was talking about you saying the only reason GSP has 18 top 5 wins is because of the UFC rankings. I had to correct you on that lying as shit as well since UFC rankings came out in 2013 and GSP already had 16 top 5 wins. Take away Hardy and Serra and that is still 14 top 5 wins which blows your boy fedro out of the water.

He lost to werdum, BigFoot , and Henderson in his prime

Glad you are coming around. So he did take damage now. Hmmmmmmm.

And...You can take those away (serra and hardy) and he STILL has plenty more top wins than your boy Fedro. And that's not what I was talking about, I was talking about you saying the only reason GSP has 18 top 5 wins is because of the UFC rankings. I had to correct you on that lying as shit as well since UFC rankings came out in 2013 and GSP already had 16 top 5 wins. Take away Hardy and Serra and that is still 14 top 5 wins which blows your boy fedro out of the water.
Fedor was the least hit. That was real stats.

He obviously took a little damage from Fujita and Cro Cop. He broke his hand repeatedly smashing dudes. That was actually in the news many times when he had to cancel fights. I imagine there were other injuries too but we don't always hear everything all the way from Russia. Fedor was a very private man too. He is not just going to come out and announce his injuries/weaknesses.

But as an educated fight fan we can see fighters go through transformations and decline.

We know that these fighters' bodies break down over time. Nobody thinks JDS, or Cain, or BJ Penn are still in their prime, yet you think Fedor was supposed to remain the same for more than 10 years? 10 years is a long time. I am sorry you missed it.

Fedor was the least hit. That was real stats.

He obviously took a little damage from Fujita and Cro Cop. He broke his hand repeatedly smashing dudes. That was actually in the news many times when he had to cancel fights. I imagine there were other injuries too but we don't always hear everything all the way from Russia. Fedor was a very private man too. He is not just going to come out and announce his injuries/weaknesses.

But as an educated fight fan we can see fighters go through transformations and decline.

We know that these fighters' bodies break down over time. Nobody thinks JDS, or Cain, or BJ Penn are still in their prime, yet you think Fedor was supposed to remain the same for more than 10 years? 10 years is a long time. I am sorry you missed it.

Cool stories bruh...

But this is all irrelevant to what you previously stated AND the whole reason of me calling you out. You cannot backpedal out of this one. The facts are facts. You stated that fedor took limited damage during his 10 year mythical run, yet like a post (basically agreeing with the post) that states that Fedor took a lot of damage early on in his career. Cannot be both mate!

LOL I like how you deleted out the part where I prove that Typrune is a big ass hypocrite with the shit he says.

193129082d46c5ecdb9fd1cf42632ba28752019bcb663b0c02b88a1b2f4e3d44.jpg
Lol. How am I a hypocrite? For liking a post that said he had damage and mileage?

Why don't you go train Judo, Sambo and MMA for the next 20 years, defend a world title for 7 years, go spar Aleksandr, go break your hand on multiple HWs' heads and then come back and tell me there was no damage.

You know nothing about fighting or training.

Cool stories bruh...

But this is all irrelevant to what you previously stated AND the whole reason of me calling you out. You cannot backpedal out of this one. The facts are facts. You stated that fedor took limited damage during his 10 year mythical run, yet like a post (basically agreeing with the post) that states that Fedor took a lot of damage early on in his career. Cannot be both mate!
How is it so hard for you understand?

Only Fujita and Cro Cop really hit him during his streak. (HMC a little too)

His body probably broke down more from injuries (like his hand 10x), judo career, Sambo career concurrent with a 40 fight MMA career.

Statistically he was the best defensive fighter. It doesn't mean his body wasn't taking damage from training, fighting, injuries and everything else.

You accept Cain's decline but not Fedor's?

Lol. How am I a hypocrite? For liking a post that said he had damage and mileage?

Why don't you go train Judo, Sambo and MMA for the next 20 years, defend a world title for 7 years, go spar Aleksandr, go break your hand on multiple HWs' heads and then come back and tell me there was no damage.

You know nothing about fighting or training.

LOL ok kid. I am sure you are some tough guy! I was an actual athlete in HS and college while you were not!

And he did not say anything about mileage, he said he took a lot of damage EARLY on his career...contrary to what you always preach...yet you agreed with his statement. I have already put all of the facts in a post. Just stop, you sound like a desperate idiot now.

How is it so hard for you understand?

Only Fujita and Cro Cop really hit him during his streak. (HMC a little too)

His body probably broke down more from injuries (like his hand 10x), judo career, Sambo career concurrent with a 40 fight MMA career.

Statistically he was the best defensive fighter. It doesn't mean his body wasn't taking damage from training, fighting, injuries and everything else.

You accept Cain's decline but not Fedor's?

He SAID EARLY on his career he took a lot of damage, said NOTHING about mileage. You agreed with his statement yet you preach the opposite. Fake as fuck. Just give it up kid, you are wrong. I have outlined the FACTS with what you said!

LOL ok kid. I am sure you are some tough guy! I was an actual athlete in HS and college while you were not!

And he did not say anything about mileage, he said he took a lot of damage EARLY on his career...contrary to what you always preach...yet you agreed with his statement. I have already put all of the facts in a post. Just stop, you sound like a desperate idiot now.
Lol. I have been an athlete my whole life. I played every sport as a kid. I wrestled in HS and have several years of training in boxing, Muay Thai, TMA's, BJJ, MMA. I still train 6 days a week, usually twice a day. Martial arts is my job and my life.

He SAID EARLY on his career he took a lot of damage, said NOTHING about mileage. You agreed with his statement yet you preach the opposite. Fake as fuck. Just give it up kid, you are wrong. I have outlined the FACTS with what you said!

Damage, mileage, whatever. Get over it. Every fighter's body breaks down eventually. Especially after 20 years of judo, Sambo and MMA.

You can accept Cain and JDS were shot but you can't understand how it also happened to Fedor? Welcome to MMA and welcome to sports, you fucking noob.

"How is Stipe's striking on a different level when he gets tagged in a lot of his fights? For years, Fedor was statistically the least hit fighter in the sport. He absorbed less strikes per minute than anyone in MMA.(even less than Machida and Anderson) He went 11 years without getting knocked out or even dropped from a strike?

What about against Fujita?

Lol. I have been an athlete my whole life. I played every sport as a kid. I wrestled in HS and have several years of training in boxing, Muay Thai, TMA's, BJJ, MMA. I still train 6 days a week, usually twice a day. Martial arts is my job and my life.

Damage, mileage, whatever. Get over it. Every fighter's body breaks down eventually. Especially after 20 years of judo, Sambo and MMA.

You can accept Cain and JDS were shot but you can't understand how it also happened to Fedor? Welcome to MMA and welcome to sports, you fucking noob.

Wow you played EVERY sport as a kid??? Holy shit there are approx. 8,000 sports/sporting games in the world and you played EVERY one of them. That is impressive.
giphy.gif

"Every fighter body breaks down eventually"...I agree with that. The thing is that you stated that Fedro took the least amount of damage, yet agree with another poster claiming that Fedor took a lot of damage early on in his career. Cannot be both dumb shit!

Back