Fedor: Never lost in a ring. But lost almost every cage fighg?

If you followed Fedor from the early days, ..... who has always been with the same woman.
He's on his second wife, 3rd marriage since he divorced his first wife, married another woman, left her and remarried his first wife.

GSP was KO'ed by a Lightweight, Matt Serra.

Anderson Silva was subbed by lightweights.

Conor was subbed by a flyweight.

TRT Hendo hit like a truck. He is a legend and a better fighter than Serra.

Lol. Just wait until we see the end of the careers of guys like Stipe and Jones. One day they will decline and lose embarassingly like Cain, Fedor, Nog, JDS. Everyone declines at some point. Fedor went 10 years undefeated and had 40 fights while Cain only had like 16 fights in like 8 years.

Nobody tested back then. Where else was he supposed to fight?

He was #1 for 7 years and started slowing down at the end of his 30 fight win streak. It was only a matter of time before he finally lost. Same thing happened with JDS and Cain. They were once great but declined and started losing.

Who else was he supposed to fight on NYE that night? He had already beaten almost everyone. He beat Cro Cop only 4 months prior in a huge super fight.

Imagine if in a few months Stipe was going to fight a 6"7 and 400 pound dude that was 7-0. Even if the 7 wins were nothing to write home about, it would still be exciting to see the HW champ take on a massive giant only a few months after the biggest title fight ever. Fedor didn't need to take the risk of that extra fight. He could have waited for the next true contender but he loved to fight for the fans on NYE and I am sure he made big money from that extra fight.

Fedor still beat twice as many ranked fighters as Stipe. Stipe has catching up to do when it comes to ranked wins

Again Cain had hundreds of wrestling matches and had injuries, what don’t you understand about that you dolt?? Some people are more prone to injuries especially when they didn’t have those Japan vitamins to help out. Remember pride ENCOURAGED steroids and there were NO TESTING.

The guy I replied to said fedor took “to much punishment earlier in his career” yet I have seen you brag about fedor not even getting dropped by a punch for 10 years and taking less damage than any fighter…you like his post about taking too much punishment early in his career…this is the shit I’m talking about, you are faker than a 2 dollar bill. Make up your mind, it can’t be both.

In b4 a novel of backtracking and excuses by typrune.

aliens-history-channel-meme-300x210.jpg

That is because he was fighting UFC caliber opponents in the cage and pride caliber opponents in the ring, very few crossed over and done that good with the exception of Hendo, Rampage, big Nog etc. Fedor is maybe all time a top 15 guy when compared to UFC guys. I mean Matt Mitrione just stomped the shit out of him, need I say more? Matt lost to fucking Travis Browne when Travis had started his downhill slide.

UFC caliber guys ? Hahahaha ! Old Pride guys like Werdum, Overeem and Shogun are still in the top 10.

And Fedor has beaten like 5+ UFC champions in his career, so try again son.

Yeah that strict USA Bellator testing really fucked Fedors chances of winning

20150623014730_1DX_6365.JPG

You may be letting hate blind you but only the UFC tests strictly and he never fought there.

Fedor has never showed any clear signs of steroid use. I remember when fighter bashing and steroid accusations used to be a bannable offense here
upload_2018-1-26_9-28-25.jpeg
Hard work

People talk about the sport "catching up" with him but the Heavyweight division has never been the most technical. Miocic vs Ngannou for the World Championship showed this, quite glaringly.

He did get dominated by Bigfoot...

Funny thing about this is that fedor fanboys drool at the notion that he didn’t take much punishment in his career prior to fighting in a cage. Same guys that are liking your post say that shit. It’s comically hypocritical.

Give us some proof they are the same guys before you call them hypocritical. That poster was just wrong. Fedor took very little damage the first 10 years of his career. His chin was never great, he just very rarely got hit clean and now his before average chin is completely gone.

Fabio didn't win. He won 1 round, perhaps a 10-8, but he lost the next 2.

nah, Fedor won that fight. Watch it again and put your bias aside. It was a competitive fight, but, Fedor won.

My bias? I have been a Fedor fan forever sir, since before you were born (pretty sure you inherited that 2006 account from your dad;)). But I've always been a fair guy and love to be like that, Fedor didn't get destroyed in that fight but he definitely didn't win, even a draw would have been bullshit. People that says he won are just serious nuthuggers . Go and watch that fight again and put aside your bias pak, I'm sure you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.

That is because he was fighting UFC caliber opponents in the cage and pride caliber opponents in the ring, very few crossed over and done that good with the exception of Hendo, Rampage, big Nog etc. Fedor is maybe all time a top 15 guy when compared to UFC guys. I mean Matt Mitrione just stomped the shit out of him, need I say more? Matt lost to fucking Travis Browne when Travis had started his downhill slide.

because UFC caliber fighters crossed over to HIM in the ring.

Everyone have a good Fedor created morning

Ring is GOAT for the GOAT.

Fedor is a martial artist, not a cockfighter

Give us some proof they are the same guys before you call them hypocritical. That poster was just wrong. Fedor took very little damage the first 10 years of his career. His chin was never great, he just very rarely got hit clean and now his before average chin is completely gone.

This quote was in the Stipe vs Prime Fedor - Unified Rules thread, this post was by @Typrune Goatley

"How is Stipe's striking on a different level when he gets tagged in a lot of his fights? For years, Fedor was statistically the least hit fighter in the sport. He absorbed less strikes per minute than anyone in MMA.(even less than Machida and Anderson) He went 11 years without getting knocked out or even dropped from a strike. No other HW can say that. And Fedor fought many KO machines like Hunt, Cro Cop, Arlovski, Schilt, Sylvia.

Stipe has a good jab and a good straight right but he is very easy to hit while Fedor rarely got hit in his prime. Fedor closes the distance so fast and hits like a truck it would be inevitable he catches Stipe with a big punch."

Yet now Fedor took a lot of damage early on in his career and @Typrune Goatley is liking that statement, essentially agreeing with it.

So which one is it? States Fedor took the least amount of damage, absolbing less strikes per minute than anyone...however when some fanboy claims that Fedor took a lot of damange, he likes it!

This is what is hypocritical about this doofus, and why he is the fakest poster on this site!

Get it???

If you followed Fedor from the early days, you would see he is a devout Cristian who has always been faithful to his wives. He has always been fully respectful of his opponents and was an exemplary champion. We will never know definitively, but in my opinion, he was hardly the type of person who would cheat to win. Fedor = GOAT....../thread

Thing is in Pride it wasn't cheating it was ok to use in Pride.

This quote was in the Stipe vs Prime Fedor - Unified Rules thread, this post was by @Typrune Goatley

"How is Stipe's striking on a different level when he gets tagged in a lot of his fights? For years, Fedor was statistically the least hit fighter in the sport. He absorbed less strikes per minute than anyone in MMA.(even less than Machida and Anderson) He went 11 years without getting knocked out or even dropped from a strike. No other HW can say that. And Fedor fought many KO machines like Hunt, Cro Cop, Arlovski, Schilt, Sylvia.

Stipe has a good jab and a good straight right but he is very easy to hit while Fedor rarely got hit in his prime. Fedor closes the distance so fast and hits like a truck it would be inevitable he catches Stipe with a big punch."

Yet now Fedor took a lot of damage early on in his career and @Typrune Goatley is liking that statement, essentially agreeing with it.

So which one is it? States Fedor took the least amount of damage, absolbing less strikes per minute than anyone...however when some fanboy claims that Fedor took a lot of damange, he likes it!

This is what is hypocritical about this doofus, and why he is the fakest poster on this site!

Get it???

Lol. GTFOH.

Fedor mostly damaged himself, breaking his right hand on dudes' heads multiple times. He broke it on Goodridge in 2003 and then had to postpone the Mirko fight twice because of his injury in 2005. He fought CC with a bad hand and then broke it again on Zulu's head 4 months after he fought CC. When you break your hand your grappling, striking and strength training is going to suffer. Notice how he tries to throw almost nothing but left hands at Sylvia In 2008 because his right hand was messed up for years.

Fedor had a long career. He was with the Russian National Judo team and competing in World Sambo concurrent with his 40 fight MMA career.

I am sure there were other injuries and damage accumulating in 15 years of fights and training like a madman but the broken hand was the one that was in the news for years. It just kept happening.

If you think a judo/Sambo/mma fighter with that much mileage will be the same at 34 years old that he was at 24 then you are crazy. Mileage is real. Injuries are real. You would know if you had ever trained one day in your life.

Look at Cain and JDS. They declined and fell out of their primes even quicker than Fedor. Fedor lasted like 11 years. They only lasted like 8 and had half as many fights

Lol. GTFOH.

Fedor mostly damaged himself, breaking his right hand on dudes' heads multiple times. He broke it on Goodridge in 2003 and then had to postpone the Mirko fight twice because of his injury in 2005. He fought CC with a bad hand and then broke it again on Zulu's head 4 months after he fought CC. When you break your hand your grappling, striking and strength training is going to suffer. Notice how he tries to throw almost nothing but left hands at Sylvia In 2008 because his right hand was messed up for years.

Fedor had a long career. He was with the Russian National Judo team and competing in World Sambo concurrent with his 40 fight MMA career.

I am sure there were other injuries and damage accumulating in 15 years of fights and training like a madman but the broken hand was the one that was in the news for years. It just kept happening.

If you think a judo/Sambo/mma fighter with that much mileage will be the same at 34 years old that he was at 24 then you are crazy. Mileage is real. Injuries are real. You would know if you had ever trained one day in your life.

Look at Cain and JDS. They declined and fell out of their primes even quicker than Fedor. Fedor lasted like 11 years. They only lasted like 8 and had half as many fights

Cain had 100 plus wrestling matches at the top level...those take a toll on your back, knee, and shoulders ya dolt. Plus he had several knee and back injuries that resulted in surgeries. We probably never actually seen a prime Cain due to the above statements. Cain did not have the luxury of fighting in an org that promoted steroid abuse. Steroids/PEDS help injuries heal much faster so that you can get back to fighting and training.

Don't get mad because I called you out on your own hypocritical shit. The facts are laid out above. Sorry you cannot backpedal out of this one. End thread.

crocop had the same problem (bad results in cage). it's definitely an adjustment, you can't cut your opponent off the same way.

also remember different rules for different orgs - the elbows almost immediately bit crocop as soon as he hit the ufc.

Cain had 100 plus wrestling matches at the top level...those take a toll on your back, knee, and shoulders ya dolt. Plus he had several knee and back injuries that resulted in surgeries. We probably never actually seen a prime Cain due to the above statements. Cain did not have the luxury of fighting in an org that promoted steroid abuse. Steroids/PEDS help injuries heal much faster so that you can get back to fighting and training.

Don't get mad because I called you out on your own hypocritical shit. The facts are laid out above. Sorry you cannot backpedal out of this one. End thread.
Lol at "backpedaling" and "calling me out."

It is funny how you can accept that Cain is broken down and past his prime after 16 fights and 8 years but can't fathom the fact that Fedor declined after 10 years and 35 fights. (And hundreds of judo and Sambo matches, thousands of hours of training, many injuries.)

You think a national level judo career doesn't also mess up your knees and back?

Plus, Fedor repeatedly broke his hand for years.

The drug testing was a joke in the UFC until USADA in 2015. The AC would simply administer a urine test around the time of the fight. Brock Lesnar was the UFC champ before Cain. Ubereem was Strikeforce champ. Carwin admitted to roiding around that time. Randy was a jacked 45 year old. JDS was jacked. Jones, Rothwell, etc. PEDs were obviously rampant in America as well.

Fedor had to take a lot of time away from injuries, especially his hand. We don't know if he roided or not. Even if he did, it wasn't against the rules of PRIDE. He passed all his tests in America and started off 4-0 in America.

Eventually he had to decline and lose just like Cain and JDS.

Lol at "backpedaling" and "calling me out."

It is funny how you can accept that Cain is broken down and past his prime after 16 fights and 8 years but can't fathom the fact that Fedor declined after 10 years and 35 fights. (And hundreds of judo and Sambo matches, thousands of hours of training, many injuries.)

You think a national level judo career doesn't also mess up your knees and back?

Plus, Fedor repeatedly broke his hand for years.

The drug testing was a joke in the UFC until USADA in 2015. The AC would simply administer a urine test around the time of the fight. Brock Lesnar was the UFC champ before Cain. Ubereem was Strikeforce champ. Carwin admitted to roiding around that time. Randy was a jacked 45 year old. JDS was jacked. Jones, Rothwell, etc. PEDs were obviously rampant in America as well.

Fedor had to take a lot of time away from injuries, especially his hand. We don't know if he roided or not. Even if he did, it wasn't against the rules of PRIDE. He passed all his tests in America and started off 4-0 in America.

Eventually he had to decline and lose just like Cain and JDS.

Read your first couple sentences, no more than that.

I am not arguing that Fedor was or was not in his prime during a specific time. I am arguing your fake ass hypocrisy. That is all. I want people to say how much of a fucking hypocrite you are.

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT STATED THAT FEDOR HAS TAKEN LIMITED DAMAGE DURING HIS 10 YEAR MYTHICAL RUN. You even stated that he had taken the least damage of any fighter EVER!! Yet you like a post that states that he took a significant amount of damage in his career early on. That is where you are hypocritical...that is LITERALLY the definition of being hypocritical, deceitful, dissimulation, fake, etc.

I have listed the facts with your posts ITT for everybody to see.

AND....Yeah, I called you out and will always do so when you are being fake and hypocritical which is like every fucking day. Carry on with your backpedaling mate.

Back