Fedor Meathead rebook to Co-Headline Bellator 180 - Take 2

Who wins?

• Total voters
You realize that these 4 bums are in Bellator for a reason right...

To be fair Rory, Bader and Larkin are fighting in Bellator too but that doesn't mean the reason is good. As for Bellator the shows they put on are flat out awful, it's usually mismatches or boring fights with the occasional good fight.

They are a terrible product and company all around, their only relevant because the UFC is ran by morons who have started to let top guys go.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mitrione wins, but I think Fedor is the safer bet even though he's years past his prime.

Mitrione is very hittable, so I think Fedor tags him and overwhelms him against the fence for the KO/TKO, or drops him and submits him. You never know though, 'cause Mitrione is pretty quick for his size and his striking isn't too bad.

We'll see what happens.

I'll gladly watch this card for free or the next day, but Shael, Wandy, and Fedor are about 5 years removed from being relevant enough for me to pay for this one.

Wand/Sonnen & Fedor/Meat, it'll be HUUGE. How can UFC combat those numbers?

Did you happen to watch the last Bellator event? If not, trust me, it can get much worse.

If they surround Wand and Fedor with some legitimate contender fights it could be a worthwhile card.

If they just booked Wand vs Fedor, that would be a worthwhile card.
They could have a bunch of 4chan posters fighting each other for the rest of the card and I would still pay to see that.

If you think that card beats

Miocic/JDS
Joanna/Andrade
Poirier/Alvarez
Edgar/Yair

You've got issues
The hell is so special about this card loll!

I'll save you $60

Stipe beats JDS. They basically fought to a draw years ago, and one fighter has gone undefeated since, while the other has noticably regressed.

Who gives about ,$125 lb womens fight. You're such a shill for believing this card beat anything with Fedor on it. Even if it was his usual Japanese squash match. Its fuckin Fedor

I like how everyone just votes Fedor from the heart lol. Hes surely an underdog?

meathead puts fedor to sleep.

You don't get into a competitive fight with fabio (lost) and then keep fighting top guys.

meathead puts fedor to sleep.

You don't get into a competitive fight with fabio (lost) and then keep fighting top guys.

Styles make fights though.

Fedor was trying to show off and wanted to put Maldonado to sleep quick but got caught.

Fedor's style is better suited for big men.

Lol this place used to actually be moderated. These days every thread gets made in the ufc section, regardless of content. And stays there

Styles make fights though.

Fedor was trying to show off and wanted to put Maldonado to sleep quick but got caught.

Fedor's style is better suited for big men.

I like how people assume Fedor is going to get KO'd because he had a bad fight against Maldonado while completely ignoring that Carl Seumanutafa (a fighter so unknown he doesn't even have a wiki page) dropped Matt flat on his face in 30 seconds and was seconds from finishing him and Matt even had trouble slugging it out with a powerlifter in his last fight. It's not like Mitrione has been on some great win streak against top 10 guys or something.

Hope this PPV does very well.

Would love for competition in the industry again. More high-level MMA is better for everyone.
4 unranked fighters headlining a ppv isn't exactly "high-level".

Oh great, a fight I didn't care about in the first place, and has already been ruined by Mitrione once, is being booked again. Bellator, I hate you.

Fedor vs Wand, Rampage, Kongo, or Lashley excite me more than this fight. Coker better get his act together and make a title fight at HW this summer or at least have a tournament going. I'm sick of waiting on this crap he never delivers on. They have name fighters at HW, they just match them up against guys no one has ever heard of all the time, instead of each other.

Back