Fedor Meathead rebook to Co-Headline Bellator 180 - Take 2

Who wins?

• Total voters
I dont know what lowkickmma is or who the dude is who tweeted that - but this has been reported by The Post and confirmed by MMA Fighting
Not doubting it, buddeh
Just strange conflicting reports

You'd think the editor of BloodyElbow would know what he's talking about
{<shrug}
Guess not.

Fedor vs the floor

Bellator is now the Legends League

All these fuckers need to hetire IMO
You've been on sherdog far too long you should really retire to a dud farm

There is a petition going around to ban BREAKING
Ahh, now I'm on the trolley
maxresdefault.jpg

If you think that card beats

Miocic/JDS
Joanna/Andrade
Poirier/Alvarez
Edgar/Yair

You've got issues
LOL. Bellator will add more quality fights and this is a bad card for UFC. A rematch, wmma (nobody cares), 2 gatekeepers and only Edgar/Yair is interesting.

Hope this PPV does very well.

Would love for competition in the industry again. More high-level MMA is better for everyone.

Ugh but Main Event Chael Sonnen (39 year old retiree) vs Wanderlei Silva (40 year old retireee)

Co Main Event Fedor Emelianenko ( 40 year old retiree ) vs Matt Mitrione ( 38 years old with a 11-5 record LMAO )

I love Bellator but I'm not paying shit to see this fight card, I think pay per view is something they should stay away from. They have built a pretty good company and decent fan base doing the free cards and they need to stick with it. How are you going to try and sell me two 40 year old pathetically past their prime fighters both with known steroid abuse in their past, there is no way I could justify paying anything for this shit... If they had to go for a ppv, asking people to pay to see Rory Mcdonald headline against someone like MVP or Doug Lima and have Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader as the co main event, that would be a little bit more reasonable.

Mitrione RD1 (T)KO

Hope this PPV does very well.

Would love for competition in the industry again. More high-level MMA is better for everyone.
Bellator is only getting better as of late...

I love Bellator but I'm not paying shit to see this fight card, I think pay per view is something they should stay away from. They have built a pretty good company and decent fan base doing the free cards and they need to stick with it. How are you going to try and sell me two 40 year old pathetically past their prime fighters both with known steroid abuse in their past, there is no way I could justify paying anything for this shit... If they had to go for a ppv, asking people to pay to see Rory Mcdonald headline against someone like MVP or Doug Lima and have Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader as the co main event, that would be a little bit more reasonable.
They will add more quality fights dude. Just wait :D
2133lg9.jpg

What happened to Fedor fighting Rampage, Kongo or Beltran?
I thought the Meathead fight was "off the table"
{<shrug}

When Fedor and camp settle on an opponent they think he can beat, it's never off the table.

LOL. Bellator will add more quality fights and this is a bad card for UFC. A rematch, wmma (nobody cares), 2 gatekeepers and only Edgar/Yair is interesting.
You're such a dog shit poster

A rematch to one of the best HW fights in UFC history? Oh no!!! I'd rather watch two guys that are past it fight over some manufactured reality show drama!

Two elite women fighters that stand and bang? Nooo id rather watch an old washed up HW fight a UFC dropout!

Please lol stop watching MMA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back