Fedor loss to hendo ruined his image

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
fedor huggers try to deny it. But getting ko by a MW kills the idea of ´´´HW GOAT´´´

im sorry but its just true. Someone who is a real HW would not be KO flash ko by hendo. Lesnar, hunt etc would not go out from that shot. and there lies the reality. Fedor was always really a fat MW or a medium sized LHW that dominated at HW. His skills and heart are why. But take away 20lbs of fat and he would of been a shredded 210lbs to 215lbs. Effectively a medium to smaller LHW. Maybe even a large MW if he took more pounds off and cut 25lbs water weight to mw.

Nope but herb Dean ruined that fight, early stoppage wink wink. Jk we will never know but I felt short changed as a viewer in that fight.

Fedor even said later he wasn't out but he is so humble he didn't make a stinker out of it.

Nope but herb Dean ruined that fight, early stoppage wink wink. Jk we will never know but I felt short changed as a viewer in that fight.

Fedor even said later he wasn't out but he is so humble he didn't make a stinker out of it.

I would also like to go full hugger and point out that it was shots to the back of the head after the first hit, in addition to being an early stoppage.

fedor huggers try to deny it. But getting ko by a MW kills the idea of ´´´HW GOAT´´´

im sorry but its just true. Someone who is a real HW would not be KO flash ko by hendo. Lesnar, hunt etc would not go out from that shot. and there lies the reality. Fedor was always really a fat MW or a medium sized LHW that dominated at HW. His skills and heart are why. But take away 20lbs of fat and he would of been a shredded 210lbs to 215lbs. Effectively a medium to smaller LHW. Maybe even a large MW if he took more pounds off and cut 25lbs water weight to mw.

giphy.gif

Hunt got knocked out by a middleweight and submitted by yet a different middleweight.

Mark Hunt got knocked and submitted by middleweights.

How does it ruin his image? Getting KO'd by a man who literally his his punch called the "H-Bomb" ? Yes, Hendo normally fought at a lesser weight class, but I don't see how it hurts his image. Win some, lose some.

<3>brock would get recked by most the ufc top MW Yoel, robert, kelvin, weidman and Moose from bellator if he can even make it back to the cage. 27 win streak vs 4 FIGHT STREAK <Y2JSmirk>

Herb dean early stoppage and hendo being roided up helped a lot, the point his he was washed up but he dropped hendo so could have gotten each way if the fight went longer.

Hendo as a lhw, according to Daniel Cormier "hits as hard as Stipe Miocic".

So yes, Hendo could ko any hw on the planet if he connects.
But it was not an early stoppage, if you see the slowmo Fedor was out cold. Is what it is. Fedor is still HW GOAT by a long way.

Hendo beat Big Nog like 10 years earlier or something like that. Is Nogueira not one of the best ever because of it? STFU

His size makes his run as a HW more impressive, not less.

Doesn't change my opinion of the man at all.

Mark Hunt is hard for HWs to KO. He has a legendary chin, few have cracked it. But he was KO by a MW. It isn't the size of the fighter, it's what they have behind the punch.

I don't know where the stupid idea that HW's can't be KOed by fighters a weight class or two (or three or four) below them came from. Anyone can be KOed, and Fedor is not the only HW to get KOed by a "MW" (although if you call Hendo a MW, then Gus and Cormier got dropped by a WW (Rumble)). The only reason you don't see see more HW's getting KOed by fighters outside their weight class is... because they don't usually fight people outside their weight class.

Educated post. See Hunt vs Manhoeff

I would also like to go full hugger and point out that it was shots to the back of the head after the first hit, in addition to being an early stoppage.

Fedor is the GOAT and my all time 1 favorite fighter. That being said, I have always felt embarrased that some other Fedor fans claim Hendo KO was an early stoppage. Thats the most ridiculous claim I have ever heard, considering Fedor went completely uncoscious for a second or two and that he would have had absolutely zero chance to recover and come back to the fight if Herb had left Hendo keep punching him from that position. It would have been terrible to let Hendo KO him one more time and that would have happened 100%.

Hunt has also been KOd by a MW in Manhoef.

Back