Fedor looking TST (pic)

Why am I flinching?

Looks like an old man

Whoever arranged the lighting for this photo did a bad job.

i hope we get rid of black and white pictures soon

pretty much what i look like honestly.

Bad PR. They're trying to turn Fedor into something he's not. He's never been a dangerous-looking badass. His appeal was that he seemed like the kind of guy you might find working on an oil rig in the Black Sea, humble and potato-fed, who just happened to be able to kick everyone's ass on the boat.

he has the body of a 60 year old man. He was never ripped but now he just looks every bit his age. And judging by the Maldonado fight he is completely shot and I doubt a fight where he was out on his feet 3 times and probably got a concussion is going to make him any younger

Did Fedor used to shave his chest and arms or is it just funky lighting?

Bad PR. They're trying to turn Fedor into something he's not. He's never been a dangerous-looking badass. His appeal was that he seemed like the kind of guy you might find working on an oil rig in the Black Sea, humble and potato-fed, who just happened to be able to kick everyone's ass on the boat.

In his prime, his dead, disinterested, 'looking trough you' stare was actually pretty scary. They've failed to capture it anyway, though.

hqdefault.jpg

Back