Media Fedor Lead Rt + Step (vid)

fromTheAshes KoSkater

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Great breakdown. I've seen Fedors fights many many times but never put this together. This is a highly technical and awesome manuever.

So difficult to lean fundamentals from Fedor, he's athletically 3 levels beyond anyone in this sport. He can do things mortal men only dream of.

The number of baby boomer milfs that have been banged to this music must be ungodly.

Good video shit title for a thread honestly... step in right? Right what? Hook? Jab? That’s basic boxing. Fedor is doing something way more technical than that...

That's a nice video. It has a lot of the different clinch-related techniques he uses. It's impressive how fast and fluid he is in his execution. Hand traps, trips, throws...lots of fun to watch the GOAT.

That right hand slapping down opponents left move they show puts so much shit into perspective. I always thought he was just missing with the right and would react so quickly to adjust. Never even realized he was slapping the left intentionally. Pretty awesome.

People mainly UFC dickriders always said prime fedor was as much of a brawler as hes turned into in his later career.......

But when you study some if his combo attacks from PRIDE you see in the exchanges what look like missing punches are setups for what he wants you to do.His speed and reaction time was insane.....nowadays he still has power and some tricks up his sleeve but not as overall technical.

Also what truly set him apart was his ability to transition from boxing to clinch back to striking or takedown attempt.He truly kept his opponents guessing and overwhelmed them with his vast arsenal.

That right hand slapping down opponents left move they show puts so much shit into perspective. I always thought he was just missing with the right and would react so quickly to adjust. Never even realized he was slapping the left intentionally. Pretty awesome.

Yes right, I wasn't sure what it was. and yes the neat thing is he could do a variety of moves from there just as seamlessly. Either another striker or TD or judo sweep. Really hard to counter.

GOAT my babies!

Only gets better with time.

As in we will learn more and more from the GOAT with time.

Don't want to be a troll but Fedor's boxing is awful;and so is his brother's.

His striking used to work because of sheer athleticism but it no longer works and we see him getting clipped all the time by stuff that should not be getting even close to him.

His problem is that he explodes forward way too often without any good reason to do so.

When his did it in his prime he could get away with it but these days it doesn't take a talented counter striker to beat him to the punch,

His Brother is the same except that he seems to be in significantly better physical shape than fedor and thus gets away with his bad boxing

People have no idea how technical fedor was. Maybe it was his build.

Wow! Learned some new things about Fedor's technique. Impressive stuff!

You can see how Fedor was an exploit of a hw era. Those slow lumbering HW's with low skill he could eat for breakfast. I know people say Fedor is a hero for his size, but actually his size gave him the speed advantage. Also his Judo allowed him to take the bigger men out. Love the breakdown, really shows how critical his Judo was to his game.

Smooth
giphy.gif

Besides the left hook hammer Chael walked into 5 seconds into the match, this is my favorite single sequence.
Looks like a Uchi Mata at the very last millisecond when Chael was just a little overextended.
Great prescence of mind and positioning to underhook the hamstring to secure the top position.

Last edited:
Back