Fedor knee injury confirmed. Training with his knee wrapped up.

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

These are pics his training partners posted this week. Hes training in Stary Oskol with his usual training partners: Nemkov brothers, Moldavski, Tokov, and Sidelnikov.

Not a BJJ black belt in sight. Fedor with a fucked up knee and lack of opponent simulation in his camp.

What a ride this one is going to be.
giphy.gif

I think he must have just cut it or something, that bandage doesnt look big enough or tight enough to be really holding the joint so tightly in place so he could train while injured

I also dont think they're so carelessly share images of him in that state if the injury was a serious deal, but I don't know

Am I just being optimistic?

I think he must have just cut it or something, that bandage doesnt look big enough or tight enough to be really holding the joint so tightly in place so he could train while injured

I also dont think they're so carelessly share images of him in that state if the injury was a serious deal, but I don't know

Am I just being optimistic?

Its really hard to say. Too many variables. I dont think I've ever seen Fedor in a knee brace during a training camp. Its alarming to say the least. Hope hes not doing this just because he needs the money. Thats how you get hurt IMO.

Its really hard to say. Too many variables. I dont think I've ever seen Fedor in a knee brace during a training camp. Its alarming to say the least. Hope hes not doing this just because he needs the money. Thats how you get hurt IMO.

i doubt it's for the money, isn't he buddies with Vladimir Putin?

Based on how Fedor and Vadim have absolutely no relationship anymore I'm assuming that there was a major conflict and I'm guessing that Fedor got took for a lot of money. The divorce he had with his second wife probably took him for a lot of money as well so it could definitely be that Fedor needs the money. Its odd that him and Vadim went from being good friends to not talking at all. Vadim doesn't attend his fights, doesn't wish him good luck on his social media, nothing. I find that weird as fuck and it points to Fedor getting took for big money.

It's definitely for the money. He's getting huge paydays and can't retire leaving the sort of cash promoters are offering him on the table. RIZIN paid him 2.5 mil to murk Jaideep Signh.

These are pics his training partners posted this week. Hes training in Stary Oskol with his usual training partners: Nemkov brothers, Moldavski, Tokov, and Sidelnikov.

Not a BJJ black belt in sight. Fedor with a fucked up knee and lack of opponent simulation in his camp.

What a ride this one is going to be.
giphy.gif

Is that gif an implication that he’s moving toward certain death?

I think Fedor is training with better fighters than Frank Mir.

Based on how Fedor and Vadim have absolutely no relationship anymore I'm assuming that there was a major conflict and I'm guessing that Fedor got took for a lot of money. The divorce he had with his second wife probably took him for a lot of money as well so it could definitely be that Fedor needs the money. Its odd that him and Vadim went from being good friends to not talking at all. Vadim doesn't attend his fights, doesn't wish him good luck on his social media, nothing. I find that weird as fuck and it points to Fedor getting took for big money.
Vadim ? Vadim and Vladimir Putin are different people . Putin is like , ya know , the president of Russia .Not Vadim.jpg still not vadim.jpg

To be fair, if his plan is to avoid the takedown and knock Mir out, that might be a good strategy. Train with better wrestlers than Mir, avoid the grappling altogether. When was the last time Mir completed a shoot?

It's definitely for the money. He's getting huge paydays and can't retire leaving the sort of cash promoters are offering him on the table. RIZIN paid him 2.5 mil to murk Jaideep Signh.

ah, i thought they meant like Fedor needs the money and that's why he's fighting.

but your point of view seems logical also.

To be fair, if his plan is to avoid the takedown and knock Mir out, that might be a good strategy. Train with better wrestlers than Mir, avoid the grappling altogether. When was the last time Mir completed a shoot?

Mir was able to double leg the Reem and is a drysdale black belt who trains BJJ regularly even during his suspension layoff. hope Fedor is aware.

I love Fedor but he has decided not to evolve his training, very frustrating! training with low level fighters most of his career has hurt him badly, I have given up on him to be honest. Hes very suborn. That being said I am a true fan and I will always watch and support him. WAR FEDOR!

At least he is looking more trim than his Strikeforce run

Mir was able to double leg the Reem

Thanks for telling me.
I just watched it. It was not the most impressive of shoots. It's nice to know what the one other time (Roy Nelson being the first) he completed a takedown in the last 10 years was, though.
Unless Mir's become a phenomenal double-leg machine over the last couple years, which, given his knees, is highly unlikely, having world champion Sambists spam shoots on your legs and trips in the clinch during your camp is probably the best grappling preparation for somebody like Mir. The lack of a high-level kickboxer in Fedor's camp is a little more disconcerting, but he's got Vadim Nemkov, and if Fedor can outstrike Nemkov, it's gonna be more about whether or not he respects Mir's striking enough to not keep his lead hand at his waist. And he's still got time to spend a couple weeks in Holland.

Back