Fedor, Jose Aldo, and Anderson Silva have the 3 longest winning streaks (among GOATs) in MMA history

Subtle Mighty Mouse thread bash

If they constantly violated the rules of the forum and posted 10 BS troll threads a day I supppose I would. Haven't seen any other trolls as pathetic as @Toner, I'll be sure to let you know if I do.
Lol

What exactly was the BS in this thread?

This thread is just a passive aggressive thread, not as pathetic as normal...but nonetheless unnecessary, both for troll factor and just in terms of content.

This thread is just a passive aggressive thread, not as pathetic as normal...but nonetheless unnecessary, both for troll factor and just in terms of content.
You´re reaching, buddy. Anyways. Peace brother.

Fedor - 27 fight win streak

Jose Aldo - 18 fight win streak

Anderson Silva - 17 fight win streak

The 3 GOATs of MMA.

There is something to be said for a kickboxer from Ukraine, without well rounded MMA training, going into fights not knowing what to expect, winning 37 fights in a row.

Igor.jpg

GSP fans are so insecure and a fucking disgrace.

Fedor, Aldo, and Anderson all have a longer winning streak than GSP will ever have.

Deal with it.

Back