Fedor, Jose Aldo, and Anderson Silva have the 3 longest winning streaks (among GOATs) in MMA history

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor - 27 fight win streak

Jose Aldo - 18 fight win streak

Anderson Silva - 17 fight win streak

The 3 GOATs of MMA.

Nothin' about Wanderlei 5 yrs wins Streak ?

GSP once went 4 yrs without losing a round !

Let that sink in.

True GOAT

Why isn't @Toner wastelanded? Not his incessantly whining bitch post or troll threads...his actual account.

Nothing this troll posts is of any value and it just brings the quality of the website down. Wake up Mods...

Why isn't @Toner wastelanded? Not his incessantly whining bitch post or troll threads...his actual account.

Nothing this troll posts is of any value and it just brings the quality of the website down. Wake up Mods...
Stay on topic or GTFO my thread.

Fedor went 7 years without losing a round from Arona to werdum

He also went 32 fights without losing he went 28 straight after his first legit competition in his 4th fight

Travis Fulton had a 39 fight win streak, a 27 fight win streak, and a 23 fight wins streak, all seperate from one another.

Fulton by far.

Lol @ Struve and Kos, Fulton by far.

Anderson popped twice under USADA, Aldo has 1 win and been KO'd 3 times under USADA, and Fedor became a can under just regular old athletic commission testing.

Are there mods on this site? I thought it was just a legend.

I don't like when forums are too restrictive, but this one clearly suffers from too many repetitive sh***y threads.

Why? Is it okay for Conor fanboys to flood this site with crap threads, but a fan of a true GOAT needs to be banned because he likes to express his admiration for Aldo's greatness? Shall we ban all Conor fanboys and their crap threads too?
You don´t like? Just go to a different thread. I don´t necessarily agree with all his opinions, but this time he is not even bashing GSP.

Last edited:
Why? Is it okay for Conor fanboys to flood this site with crap threads, but a fan of a true GOAT needs to be banned because he likes to express his admiration for Aldo's greatness? Shall we ban all Conor fanboys and their crap threads too?
You don´t like? Just go to a different thread. I don´t necessarily agree with all his opinions, but this time he is not even bashing GSP.

No, this time he chose the passive aggressive route of chirping GSP....it's pathetic.

No, this time he chose the passive aggressive route of chirping GSP....it's pathetic.
Man, let´s be honest, how many times do you see people being disrespectful with Aldo posting gifs and 13 s messages? Do you bash all of them too?

Man, let´s be honest, how many times do you see people being disrespectful with Aldo posting gifs and 13 s messages? Do you bash all of them too?

If they constantly violated the rules of the forum and posted 10 BS troll threads a day I supppose I would. Haven't seen any other trolls as pathetic as @Toner, I'll be sure to let you know if I do.

If they constantly violated the rules of the forum and posted 10 BS troll threads a day I supppose I would. Haven't seen any other trolls as pathetic as @Toner, I'll be sure to let you know if I do.
What exactly was the BS in this thread?

Travis Fulton had a 39 fight win streak, a 27 fight win streak, and a 23 fight wins streak, all seperate from one another.

Fulton by far.

Fulton never won a belt

Back