Fedor is NOT the greatest HW of all-time. He was the first great HW.

It´s not about Fedor, it´s about your lack of knowledge, stoopid mutha.

God if only Stipe could fight 9 Japs, he'd have a chance at GOAT status. But it's kinda hard when there isn't a Jap HW relevant anywhere in the world.

Mark Coleman dropped 3 straight to end his UFC career and is one of Fedor's "elite" wins. He did win the 2000 GP though...by beating 3 Japs and an old, 5'8 LHW striker.

Pride Forever!

God if only Stipe could fight 9 Japs, he'd have a chance at GOAT status. But it's kinda hard when there isn't a Jap HW relevant anywhere in the world.

Mark Coleman dropped 3 straight to end his UFC career and is one of Fedor's "elite" wins. He did win the 2000 GP though...by beating 3 Japs and an old, 5'8 LHW striker.

Pride Forever!

There he goes with his eternal rant...

sleeping snake.gif

Whatever, nerd. We're in a discussion thread about Fedor. And you responded to me, as always. But hey, you're the guy who refers to Pride as "we." So, I'll just let you have your fantasies.

Take care.

R´tard.

I responded about this BS u wrote:

"debuted when the sport was 7 years old "

Nonsense. He was 6 years younger and 20lbs heavier than Hendo.

The hero worship around here is disturbing. I really hope none of you Pride geeks are older than 20 and are just riding their nuts because they're not mainstream---like an angry 90s teen who insists an obscure punk band is better than Soundgarden, Tool, etc. Hatred for the mainstream is what propels this lunacy. Fighters are just better now.

Blah, blah, blah... His prime was over, that was anyone's fight, and besides Hendo was hopped up on TRT, so take your bullshit theories somewhere else.

R´tard.

I responded about this BS u wrote:

"debuted when the sport was 7 years old "

Lol...guaranteed Fedor never even heard of competetitive, organized NHB before UFC 1 (his senior of HS). I can assure you, he didn't have a clue about your mythical Vale Tudo stars of the 20's----who you moronically claimed had a similar level of fame as top boxers in a different thread I schooled you in.

Peace. And move on.
Pride's dead and buried.

Blah, blah, blah... His prime was over, that was anyone's fight, and besides Hendo was hopped up on TRT, so take your bullshit theories somewhere else.

"Wahhh wahhh...MY hero NEVER lost"

4-4 on US soil...1-3 in drug tested orgs.

Russia has a STATE SPONSORED doping program. Fedor is friends with Putin FFS. "But...but...but...NOOOOO!"

Nog and CC went 10-12 in the UFC. Frank Mir smashed them both.

Russia has a STATE SPONSORED doping program. Fedor is friends with Putin FFS. "But...but...but...NOOOOO!"

Copy and Paste much? Nog and CC were past their prime. That's apples and oranges. If u think Fedor was juiced, ur an idiot.

Copy and Paste much? Nog and CC were past their prime. That's apples and oranges. If u think Fedor was juiced, ur an idiot.

Lol...Mir was a fresh spring chicken huh? He had already suffered multiple KO losses and a horrific mortorcycle crash. But clearly he was in his prime. Nog was interim champ the first time. CC was the most heavily hyped signing ever. Weird how he's had a resurgence overseas. They were both past prime when Fedor decisioned them lol.

"Wahhhhh...only ugly Americans cheat...wahhhh!"

GTFO here.

Lol...Mir was a fresh spring chicken huh? He had already suffered multiple KO losses and a horrific mortorcycle crash. But clearly he was in his prime. Nog was interim champ the first time. CC was the most heavily hyped signing ever. Weird how he's had a resurgence overseas.

"Wahhhhh...only ugly Americans cheat...wahhhh!"

GTFO here.

You see there is context for every situation. You guys just want to pick and choose what you want to talk about or educate yourselves on. And conveniently leave out what other fighters have done or gone through. Nobody here is fucking talking about Frank Mir bro. Why even bring him up?

Lol...guaranteed Fedor never even heard of competetitive, organized NHB before UFC 1 (his senior of HS). I can assure you, he didn't have a clue about your mythical Vale Tudo stars of the 20's----who you moronically claimed had a similar level of fame as top boxers in a different thread I schooled you in.

Peace. And move on.
Pride's dead and buried.
U? Schoolin´...me?

LOLLL.gif

I'm tired of this argument about whether or not Fedor is the GOAT of the HW division. One camp says he was the greatest ever but got old, the other camp says even in his prime he would lose to some of the top contenders from today. Well both are kind of right.

Have you ever noticed how fighters themselves even refer to Fedor as the greatest HW of all-time? That amount of respect comes from the fact that Fedor was the first truly amazing fighter in the HW division. In the sports early days he was the best fighter in the world. I wish he would have faced Randy Couter or Josh Barnett at least once, two fighters that I always thought matched up well against him stylistically. And it was convenient that he only fight CroCop once. Having said that, he was still dominant and proved that he was the best fighter back then. Those other three guys all lost multiple times, including fights to each other.

Would Fedor have had a difficult time being as dominant today against the bigger more skilled heavyweights we have now? Absolutely. But I think a prime Fedor would have been competitive, he'd win and lose against the best and possibly get a title reign but he would certainly not be undefeated.

Fedor was not the greatest heavyweight of all-time, but he was the first truly great heavyweight.

Couture is a nice guy and hard to root against.
but as overrated as it gets.

Dude is crushing you pride neckbeard...preach!!!

Couture is a nice guy and hard to root against.
but as overrated as it gets.

He destroyed Gonzaga immediately after Gonzaga destroyed the legendary CroCop.

Awaits excuses about 32 year-old CroCop being past his prime while 44 year-old Randy was at his peak.

Last edited:

Awaits excuses about 32 year-old CroCop being past his prime while 44 year-old Randy was at his peak.

Couture is overrated as fuck you old man

Couture broke Gonzaga's nose by headbutt.

Prime Cro Cop was 50% better fighter in the ring.

Nogueira is a legend and he was the first great HW.

If Fedor didn't came along, we would all be celebrating Nogueira as the GOAT.

Back