Fedor is GOAT

20170624090644_1DX_3030.JPG

NOPE.

Fedor comes to the States.

No predetermined outcomes and starts getting destroyed by MWs NFL washouts who started mma in their 30s

I consider Fedor the GOAT but it is not hard to see that father time has caught up with him, just like he catches up to us all. A bunch of newcomers to the sport will say that he never was a great but, to me, that is like judging Babe Ruth in his last season, Michael Jordan during his run with the Wizards or Joe Montana in his stint with the Chiefs ( I can see young bucks scratching there heads or burning up the "google-machine"). Many Lebron James fans consider him the greatest of all time but some of those were too young to witness Jordan play in his prime. It is disrespectful to base an athletes entire career on his last performance but these judgements will never cease. In Fedor's era, he faced the best that the sport had to offer and he fought without seeking any advantages other than skill. He did not cut weight and he could have, being that he was a small heavyweight walking around at, roughly, a chubby 230 pounds. He competed on an international level and has never tested positive for PEDs and has always conducted himself in a manner that epitomizes sportsmanship.

The debate will go on and on as to who the GOAT is or will be but Fedor has set the standard for these debates and his name will always be mentioned as MMA continues to search for its new "GOAT."

Long live the Last Emperor.

InsignificantDishonestKoi-size_restricted.gif

Any gifs or fights where Fedor catches strikes like this or similar? He is known for casting his strikes- clinching strikes.

Should say 30 fight win streak. They must have broken it up due to that NC with Nog - dumb though.

They just showed that Fedor had the longest undefeated streak at heavyweight with 16 wins on the screen after Cormier won.

Trade eminent?

any1 got pics. "longest winning streak at Heavyweight"

I'm fine with that. I look at it like Fedor is 160% GOAT and DC is now 120% GOAT. I would put GSP at 150% GOAT in between them. And of course plenty of room for others on the list too.

I actually think todays fedor would of done better than BB. A lot better.

They just showed that Fedor had the longest undefeated streak at heavyweight with 16 wins on the screen after Cormier won.

Trade eminent?

Nah. I'm a big Fedor fan, but it wouldn't be a good fight. Fedor is too far past his prime - too many wars.

I would throw all my money at Fedor vs Black Fedor

Should say 30 fight win streak. They must have broken it up due to that NC with Nog - dumb though.

I thought so but actually they didn't. They only count fights from those organizations.
Fedors fights in rings, inoki bom ba ye, yarrenoka, affliction, bodog etc not counted

DC beats any version of Fedor

Jon Jones beats any version of DC

There's only one GOAT

Last edited:
Back