Fedor is GOAT

johnmangala

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Definitely a GOAT, probably the GOAT of now.
Soon another may go forth and claim this mantle.

fedor.gif

@SMEGMA

do your job...

blablabladuckedovereemblablablafoughtonlycansblablablaprimetillnowblablablaoverratedblablablanostalgiablablabla

Fedor is GOAT. If Jones wants to take that title he needs to move up and face bigger guys lIke Fedor did. Jones is usually the larger man in the fight and uses it well with his eye pokes from 3 feet out.

Fedor is GOAT. If Jones wants to take that title he needs to move up and face bigger guys lIke Fedor did. Jones is usually the larger man in the fight and uses it well with his eye pokes from 3 feet out.
Jones has consecutively faced top 20 competition at least... Mostly top 10/5

This is the first time this thread has ever been done in sherdog...ts is a brilliant original thread maker

3 or 4 Fedor haters in this Forum gonna cringe.

Fedor is definitely the GOAT.

Babe Ruth of our sport.

My favorite fighter.

Not the best or most skilled fighter in history.

But greatness is about more than being the best at winning most convincingly.

He is a demi-god. He is mma personified. He is the greatest. Class, violence, the aura, beautiful fight style, he had the look, had it all.

TS is a known Fedor troll/hater. He has been banned on multiple accounts but nice of you to finally admit Fedor is the GOAT though.

IMO, propably peak GSP is the goat only because he was unbeatable at his weight class for a time.

Anderson had a few video game weak spots (sloppiness, wrestlers)
Fedor I think would have had trouble against a real big heavyweight like Lesnar, Carwin, possibly Mir, Hell Stipe would be able to stand with Fedor.

I watch Fedor fight and he is really good of course but I have never understood the undisputed goat hype rubbish.

Like Zulu or Choi? Cmon man.

Definitely a GOAT, probably the GOAT of now.
Soon another may go forth and claim this mantle.

fedor.gif
The funniest thing about Fedor fighting Sylvia was that the Fedor fanatics had been claiming for years that Sylvia was a complete can, but the moment Fedor beat him Sylvia had miraculously entered the fight as the second coming of Christ.

Can you make a list of all these bigger guys Fedor fought that you speak of?

Back