Fedor in the worst shape of his career...

Whoa they are using the term legend loosely…Matt Mitrione a legend?!?! Bahahahaha

Bader is NOT an easy fight for Fedor.

don't wanna be all negative but cruel reality is that in 40+ years if you do not possess yoel-romero-level genetics you can't become significantly better without peds. so at this point fight experience and God's will is our only hope.
Dem yoel romero genetics haha

No it doesn't but people truly think differently of Penn now than they did 5 years ago. Crapping your record out to 16-12 did some things to people's memories. If he would have just quit after that Hughes beat down people would still consider him one of the best to do it but they don't now.
It didn't change my mind at all. All great fighters start losing at some point. They're all still great. Anybody who thinks they all suck now are crazy.

we're just lucky this tournament is graced by a few legends like bader and mo

It didn't change my mind at all. All great fighters start losing at some point. They're all still great. Anybody who thinks they all suck now are crazy.

I didn't say it changed everyone's mind but it does change some.

I do like fedors laugh after Mir try’s to act tough…

Emelianenko's in the Sugar Ray Robinson twilight of his career. It's all about the bucks at this point. If he cared about legacy, he would've clued up after the Maldonado fight and retired again. But my guess is that when he did retire a few years ago, he returned to regular life and realized making $1mm+ a year in MMA was more lucrative than whatever he was doing at the Russian Ministry of Sport.
Fedor does not give a single fuck about losing. It is this trait which allowed him to lay wreckage to the best Heavy Weights in the world for a decade that now breaks his fans hearts and tarnishes his legacy.

I would like to see him use foot sweeps more if the striking doesn’t go his way. More clinching and knees to loosen guys up. He used to flow a lot better from striking to clinch to take down with vicious GNP. At his age he is still quick.

30bea914dbe40c224d53e671e903efb8cd6bafe2b599f8fd341ed8136af75f23.jpg

It's looks like @jeicex actual face

It's looks like @jeicex actual face
First MS Paint shoop I ever made. I've come a long way since then. One of these days, I'll do it over again to see how much I've improved.

And I stopped shaving my head, homie. I have a mane again.

im a big Fedor fan and I always will be but Fedor is to blame for ruining his career, he did not evolve his training, he stopped using his ground skills in favor of boxing and trying to knock everyone out, he has good power but he doesnt have knockout power like a Paul Daley. Love you Fedor but if he looses to Mir he should most def. just retire, hes stubborn and sticks to his stubborn ways which unfortunately ruined his fighting career.

Emelianenko's in the Sugar Ray Robinson twilight of his career. It's all about the bucks at this point. If he cared about legacy, he would've clued up after the Maldonado fight and retired again. But my guess is that when he did retire a few years ago, he returned to regular life and realized making $1mm+ a year in MMA was more lucrative than whatever he was doing at the Russian Ministry of Sport.

He does it for sport, he says this all the time. I don't get why people say this other than t jump to the worst conclusion.

Looks more or less normal, hard to tell from that brief 5 second appearance.

I'm interested to see what Bader looks like at HW, I was actually surprised how good Page looked at 250+ he didn't really look all that fat at all. Most heavyweights on the UFC prelims look exceptionally worse.

He does it for sport, he says this all the time. I don't get why people say this other than t jump to the worst conclusion.

sport lol. he does it for the $$$

lol at thinking that anybody fights for anything but money, even the great Fiyodorr, whom the media built up as this very humble, nice, non greedy guy who only fights for sport, religion and his country. All BS.

Also, discussions of ring vs cage here are pointless. Fedor and his team of high school gym teachers have a vague, outdated idea of MMA and training, which worked 15 years ago in PRIDE against one-dimensional fighters but doesn't anymore. He failed to adapt to modern training methods due to arrogance and stubbornness, always claiming how sambo and old school soviet boxing are just as good as BJJ and kickboxing for today's MMA, how you don't need a cage for training, how fatso "baby fedor" Sidelnikov as a sparring partner can imitate any opponent, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back