Fedor has beat 5 of the 10 best HWs of all-time (in my unassailable opinion)

Some people on your list fought mostly in the UFC, some mostly in Pride. This is about mma in general. Couture's accolades in mma as a whole, trump Coleman's. End of story.

He fought a bunch of bums to get to the grand prix final. Fujita, Shoji and fucking Satake <36> I'll give him Igor. That was a good win. After that, he got destroyed by every legit opponent he faced until he retired. Randy is more accomplished in mma overall, bottom line. I'm not even a Couture fan either.

Only because he was gifted a title shot every 2-3 fights regardless of record...are you forgetting when Randy was getting submitted every time he fought in Japan ?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Barnett 3x
Aleksandr
Herring
Igor
Magomedov
Fujita 2x
Coleman
Randleman

Mirko was one of the top 3 HWs in the world for a out 6 or 7 years.

He had knee surgery right before coming to the UFC and had many injuries and surgeries during his UFC career. He started kickboxing in the 90's, had 120 fights and many injuries.

By your logic, if Cro Cop was "exposed" and "overrated" then you must think the same about BJ Penn, Matt Hughes, Johny Hendricks, Chuck Liddell, Rashad Evans, Frank Mir? Were all those guys exposed or did they just get old and start breaking down?
Ahh the good ol injury excuse.

He was losing to top guys in pride, not like he was undefeated in his prime and murdering everyone.

He was juicing hard in pride, come to the ufc where they tested on fight night and he looked absolutely dreadful.

Look at his biggest wins and compare them to fedor, nog, stipe and werdum etc. They aren't even fucking close.

Ahh the good ol injury excuse.

He was losing to top guys in pride, not like he was undefeated in his prime and murdering everyone.

He was juicing hard in pride, come to the ufc where they tested on fight night and he looked absolutely dreadful.

Look at his biggest wins and compare them to fedor, nog, stipe and werdum etc. They aren't even fucking close.

Only things that looked dreadful are unified rules and cage with fence.

You have no proof that he ever juiced, so stop beeing idiot.

Beating Barnett 3x while he was top 5, Herring while he was ranked Top 5 and fought title fight with Nog and title eliminator with Fedor, beating Wand, beating Vovchancyn and Coleman who were among several GOAT's of MMA in 2003, 2005 when the fights happened equals anything that most top fighters have.

He also fought and beat many dangerous fighters like Randleman, Magomedov, Gonzaga, Waterman, Alex, King Mo, Aliakbari, Yoshida, Fujita, Sakuraba in contrary to bums like Cain who have 10 fights total in their entire career.

Overroid beat Werdum X2 (granted he should have lost at least 1 of those fights, but officially he won), JDS, Lesnar, Hunt X2, Arlovski, Mir, and Nelson - 3 of those guys are on TS' list.

Also, he's beautiful.

I see your point and that’s a good case.

Personally, I attach much more importance to someone who held the #1 spot for any length of time.
I don’t feel like someone who held #2 or #3 spot commands the same position all-time.

But I can see how you can value the importance of overall quality wins.

No wonder he is clearly GOAT HW (and maybe at any weight).

1. Fedor
2. Miocic
3. Nogueira
4. Werdum
5. CroCop
6. Velasquez
7. Sylvia
8. Arlovski
9. Dos Santos
10. Coleman

GSP has beat 13 of the top 35 all time WW and 1 against a top 5 MW and most of those wins came when the fighter was ranked in the top 5

You are not the one who's opinion determines who is decent and who is not.

You have original rankings from the times when fights happend, and they are relevant.
If you didn't spend large amount of time researching original datam or never even see authentic original rankings from that times, in your life, then spare us of your comments who is decent win for Cro Cop, Fedor, or Nog.

Lol I think we both know you aren't going to pull up those rankings. They are easily available with a google search.

Cro Cop was never championship caliber and could barely hang with top 10 fighters.

Fedor still hw goat though

IMO at the time of their bouts Herring, Vovchanchyn, Barnett, Aleks E, Coleman, Gonzaga, Fujita, > Kongo, JDS, Bigfoot, Brock, Rothwell, Zombie Nog

Forgot about Igor and Aleks.

Half of Cains wins that you listed were #1 HW in the world or second to Cain when he beat them. Zombie Nog? How many people beat him in the last 10 years before Cain finished him? 2? Those 2 being in top 3 HWs in MMA at the time. He was #5 in MMA right after Cain beat him.

Those 4 wins are better than Cro cops 6 that you listed.

but then you can make an argument that some on gsp list were never that good anyways

Lol thats being revisionnist. GSP has the hardest strenght of schedule ever. Can't downplay his achievements because he broke so many guys mentally and they were never the same after realizing they were so far from his level.

when Fedor was YOUNGER than Stipe, he was getting bludgeoned by Brett Rogers (a Sam's tire salesman), had to throw the towel in against Antonio Silva, KOd by a middle weight, and tapped out immediately by Fabricio

pride has no legitimacy. the organization put on circus fights and fixed fights. sorry

Quoted for truth

gsp beat 6

10. condit
9. miletich
8. diaz
7. woodley
6. hendricks
5. fitch
4. shields
3. lawler
2. hughes
1. gsp
They always thought the G was for Georges but it actually meant GOAT St Pierre all along.

Cro Cop has 2 times more quality wins in his career than Velasquez.
Mirko beat twice more quality and dangerous fighters in his career than Cain.

Lmao Mirko got torched in the UFC. Dude got his head kicked off within a year of the biggest accomplishment of his Pride career, but I’m sure he was out of his “prime” right?

Just lol at getting outstruck by Gonzaga, Mir Kongo and SCHAUB!!!

Sylvia and Arlovski both have more wins and more UFC title defenses than JDS. You knew that, right? So it was kind of a reverse joke thing...lol, good one!

You seem like the kinda guy that doen't have any friends

Any anti fedor rhetoric is fixed and fake and is now flagged by usada. Work it out with fear and trembling.

Sylvia, Coleman and Arlovski were past their primes.

Sweet its the weekly “ Lick Fedors Nuts” post followers by the same points stated over and over.

You seem like the kinda guy that doen't have any friends
LMFAO!! How is this for a top 10 friends list?!?
1. Mark
2. Tommy D
3. Cindy
4. Josh
5 Sergio/Cynthia B (tie)
7. Bear
9. big C
9. The Gooseman
10. Wylie

/PWND

Forum statistics

Threads