Fedor had 9 pounds on Chael Sonnen.

Chael did put in effort...

And was tossed around like a child trying to go for takedowns and got caught early with bombs.

Charles just lucky fedor gassed or that gnp would have been heavier lol

He put in just enough effort to make the fight look real to those who want to believe.

I honestly don't think he could make the cut. He was lean in his early years.
I imagine if you're not used to cutting weight like most American fighters, it's not going to be easy in his 30's or now for him. HW seems best for him. Still has speed.

why could he not make the cut? Fedor weighed in at 230 against Sylvia and Arlovski for the Affliction cards.

just from a tweak to his diet and exercise program during the year, he could easily shave off 10 pounds naturally, leaving him with a manageable cut down to 205 for a fight.

just as important as the drop to 205 though was my thought that he would have benefited from a change of scenery, in a new camp. Fedor's game really hasn't seemed to evolve in terms of technique and it has shown in the latter part of his career.

why could he not make the cut? Fedor weighed in at 230 against Sylvia and Arlovski for the Affliction cards.

just from a tweak to his diet and exercise program during the year, he could easily shave off 10 pounds naturally, leaving him with a manageable cut down to 205 for a fight.

just as important as the drop to 205 though was my thought that he would have benefited from a change of scenery, in a new camp. Fedor's game really hasn't seemed to evolve in terms of technique and it has shown in the latter part of his career.
I'm not in expert in height\weight cutting so maybe I'm wrong.
I just have always seen E-fed as one of those guys who does better at a higher weightclass. Maybe he could of fought at 205 and done OK. I just think it would be a bad idea now, even if he can currently make the cut.

We should just forget that fight ever happened. The Mir fight was nice, it was good to see Fedor get a win. But if Sonnen actually put any real effort in it seemed like he would of won that fight.

If that helps you sleep at night. Delusion is comforting to some people.

He put in just enough effort to make the fight look real to those who want to believe.

Tito vs chael much more suspicious....

Chael ate big punches and got ragdolled and gnpd he definetly didnt throw the fight.

He had MULTIPLE opportunitys to dive in the fight and didnt....

Haters gonna hate....move along

Tito vs chael much more suspicious....

Chael ate big punches and got ragdolled and gnpd he definetly didnt throw the fight.

He had MULTIPLE opportunitys to dive in the fight and didnt....

Haters gonna hate....move along

Not sure what u think I'm hating about I bought tix and attended to watch Fedor .
With Chaels shady background and releasing back control like he did and other dumb decisions during the fight I'm convinced he threw it Pete Rose style.

Lol these Fedor haters are as delusional as Conor fans. Probably are too lol

Chael lost to Jeremy horn like 3 times…settle down you fucking delusional fedorists. Plus natural middleweight vs natural heavyweight LMAO!!!

You do realize you can fill out as you get older ? Chael isn't 25 anymore and Chael was always considered a big MW whilst Fedor was always considered a small HW. That said, Fedor is still clearly the thicker and more dense guy but there wasn't a huge size difference between the two.

Back