Fedor goes vegetarian

As much as I'd love that to be true I hughly doubt it.
Here's Fedya eating "Katleti po Kiyevski" last month. (A Russian dish of fried chicken breast filled with butter and spices)

Now, after reading some of the comments above I have to say this :
I stopped eating meat at the beginning of this year and a month or two after that I went full vegan. Also eating mostly organic and alkaline food.
I gotta tell you, I feel incredible most of the time. Feeling overall healthier, lighter, more energetic and stronger. With a clearer mind and overall better mentally.
The vegans that are losing muscle and feeling weaker on a vegan diet are the ones that simply don't know nothing about diet and nutrients. You can't just eat lattuce and tomatoes and expect miracles. You gotta give your body all that it needs to perform at it's highest state. And YES - it's very possible being on a vegan diet.

To sum it up - if you know how to do it correctly then Vegan diet > Meat diet.

four years for me, same sort of results.

four years for me, same sort of results.
Awesome! Most vegans I know or met online will say the same thing. Hardly anyone goes back to eat meat. And if they do it's because they didn't know what they were doing in the first place.

Nuts, fruits, super foods, whole grains, vegetables, beans. Sounds like not much, but the variety is huge actually.

Yeah I meant more specific, like which of each of these groups are you eating, how much etc. Just curious, I’d like to balance out my diet a little and start having 1 meal a day that doesn’t include any meat (usually on avg 2.5 of my 3 meals a day prob have meat in them). But still want to be able to get in all the nutrients I need (I don’t do too much physical stuff, I get to the gym and get a work out in, that’s about it)

Not a vegetarian myself but I see no harm in it as long as you have eggs, dairy and other protein sources. Fedor will be fine.

Yeah I meant more specific, like which of each of these groups are you eating, how much etc. Just curious, I’d like to balance out my diet a little and start having 1 meal a day that doesn’t include any meat (usually on avg 2.5 of my 3 meals a day prob have meat in them). But still want to be able to get in all the nutrients I need (I don’t do too much physical stuff, I get to the gym and get a work out in, that’s about it)
So in the morning I usually have a smoothie consisted of a mix of fruits (depends on the season and on what's available at the time), a serving of vegan protein poweder (by "Sun Warrior" at the moment), a little bit of water or coconut cream/water, with some nuts, seeds and cacao beans on the side. May add a rice cracker with almond spread on the side as well. And a bunch of medicines, vitamins, supplements - Iron complex, D3, Spirulina, Moring terra, Magnesium (with calcium and zync), 4 ginsengs mix, mk7, Goji berri, Maqui berri... you don't have to take all this stuff. I take some of it for more spiritual purposes tbh.

For lunch I'll have whatever I prepared beforehand. It's usually a great mix of proteins, carbs and veggies. for example wild brown rice with quinoa and beans or hummus and a fresh salad.

For dinner it depends if I'm going to work out afterwards (sometimes I workout beforehand)
If I'm going to workout then the meal will be a bit lighter and will probably look like that - An avocado sandwich or salad with sesamee spread/ hummus or another protein source. and half an hour before the workout I'll have a banana/ dates and a little protein powder.

for snacks in between I eat fruits, nuts, homemade fruit smoothies/icecreams.

It varies from time time to time of course. Hopefully you get the picture :)

* Food that I have all the time and consume daily - Bananas, Dates, nuts (walnuts,almods,braszil,pecans,cashew,pine nut), seeds (chia,pumpkin), hemp oil (omega fatties), chia seeds, organic cacao...

Last edited:
So in the morning I usually have a smoothie consisted of a mix of fruits (depends on the season and on what's available at the time), a serving of vegan protein poweder (by "Sun Warrior" at the moment), a little bit of water or coconut cream/water, with some nuts, seeds and cacao beans on the side. May add a rice cracker with almond spread on the side as well. And a bunch of medicines, vitamins, supplements - Iron complex, D3, Spirulina, Moring terra, Magnesium (with calcium and zync), 4 ginsengs mix, mk7, Goji berri, Maqui berri... you don't have to take all this stuff. I take some of it for more spiritual purposes tbh.

For lunch I'll have whatever I prepared beforehand. It's usually a great mix of proteins, carbs and veggies. for example wild brown rice with quinoa and beans or hummus and a fresh salad.

For dinner it depends if I'm going to work out afterwards (sometimes I workout beforehand)
If I'm going to workout then the meal will be a bit lighter and will probably look like that - An avocado sandwich or salad with sesamee spread/ hummus or another protein source. and half an hour before the workout I'll have a banana/ dates and a little protein powder.

for snacks in between I eat fruits, nuts, homemade fruit smoothies/icecreams.

It varies from time time to time of course. Hopefully you get the picture :)

* Food that I have all the time and consume daily - Bananas, Dates, nuts (walnuts,almods,braszil,pecans,cashew,pine nut), seeds (chia,pumpkin), hemp oil (omega fatties), chia seeds, organic cacao...

Thanks man I appreciate that a lot.

m96jjd.jpg

Add the GOAT to the list.

c06a184ee6da8d13dd069af4aba04713.jpg

<LordRoose> ( sans, Fedor ) All those people died... Vegetarian or meat eater we all become worm food.

Worst time to do it... it’s a harder transition the older you get too ..

Thirdly there are animals who are insanely powerful and strong and fast who are strictly plant eaters.

It's really stupid to bring this up because we do not process food like other animals.

Horses are big and strong. Horses eat grass and hay. Does this mean you should eat grass and hay?

No, cause you're not a fucking horse.

Horses eat fruits and vegetables as well. Horses being big and strong without eating meat shows that humans can do the same.

I hope he's doing it the right way. It's not going to end well if he's not eating enough protein and too much carbs.

Oh really? Please explain..

We don’t process cellulose. Ruminants like cows, sheep, deer, elk and hindgut fermenters like elephants, horses and rhinos extract energy from plant matter that is indigestible to humans. Even gorillas, who share 93-ish percent of our DNA, are able to digest cellulose, unlike us.

We don’t process cellulose. Ruminants like cows, sheep, deer, elk and hindgut fermenters like elephants, horses and rhinos extract energy from plant matter that is indigestible to humans. Even gorillas, who share 93-ish percent of our DNA, are able to digest cellulose, unlike us.

I never said we are supposed to eat grass and hay.. I said that humans can still be fast and powerful even if they have vegetarian or plant based diets.

This thread is full of misinformation.
Fedor does eat meat and the video in the OP is obviously click bait / fake shit / vegetarian propaganda that some unknown YouTuber put together for fun and profit.
Problem is that a lot of shertards took the bait and now think Fedor is a vegetarian, based on that same fake video.
He is not a vegetarian.
Delete this thread.

Back