Fedor goes vegetarian

Vegetables are incomplete protein. The only way some vegan is doing competitive power lifting is if they are on pure amino acids (which comes from animal protein and has all the amino acids unlike plants), plus their nefarious other "supplements", of course.

Again, if what you said is true like I said to MixFight, almost everyone would be a vegan or vegetarian. You can pull one guys name out of a hat and say "well this guy did it," it doesn't change the fact that the majority are eating meat.

You really need to educate yourself. You sound like a moron

c06a184ee6da8d13dd069af4aba04713.jpg

This list seems to be missing the greatest vegetarian.... ;)

Who's intimated? Better yet, why would anyone be intimidated, lol? Re-read what I wrote. I said the majority of strength coaches say it won't work. You can call me names if you like but it doesn't change the fact that it doesn't work for most athletes, otherwise they would mostly be doing it wouldn't they?
Most PEOPLE aren’t doing it. It is a fringe diet, and probably under a fraction of a percent for strength athletes. I don’t think we are at a point where we could have the data necessary to satisfy a scientifically acceptable test result.
There are many more athletes doing it, and some are successful.
I think much of the stigma comes from the false evidence provided by hippies and lefty pussies- the bulk of the population that people are aware of being veggie over the last fifty years. There are shitloads of meat eating SJWs and old hippies - ain’t one of them got muscle. Common denominator is laziness, not vegetables.

Vegetables are incomplete protein. The only way some vegan is doing competitive power lifting is if they are on pure amino acids (which comes from animal protein and has all the amino acids unlike plants), plus their nefarious other "supplements", of course.

Again, if what you said is true like I said to MixFight, almost everyone would be a vegan or vegetarian. You can pull one guys name out of a hat and say "well this guy did it," it doesn't change the fact that the majority are eating meat.
So quinoa isn’t a complete protein?
I can’t get complete protein from eating beans and rice?
How about buckwheat?
Or hummus and pita?

Hitler wasn’t one, except during the periods that his drs prescribed it for him due to his flatulence and upset tummy. This all came from a Time article that described him as an occasional vegetarian (due to that reason) and the article included a sample of his diet - which included a slice of ham. Not kidding. The concept was in its infancy and hard to grasp for many.
Is that the article that mentioned his microfalace or the hole on the side of his penis making him pee crooked

Is that the article that mentioned his microfalace or the hole on the side of his penis making him pee crooked
No, and I believe that, like the Urban legend of him being a Jew, people love to believe crazy shit about Hitler.
Look a little deeper into his dinky.... I found muddy, conflicting evidence. I did conclude that he had a goofy dinky, though! I think his peehole was misplaced, ya, but he didn’t have a micro, although you will find a ton of articles saying he did.
As for the mother was a Jew thing, I think she didn’t know who her dad was. Naturally we all want him to have been a Jew.... but that isn’t really jew process.

Vegetables are not incomplete protein, in terms of amino acids, although it is true that, individually, vegetables will usually be low in one or more amino acids. Low, not lacking. Combining with another vegetable that is higher in that acid takes care of that.

The majority of strenght coaches are meatheads who know nothing about nutrition (hell, most doctors know next to nothing about nutrition, less than 20 percent of medical schools have a single required course in nutrition, imagine strenght coaches..). Like the baldie here in this video who flat out told the guy it was impossible to do an iron man on a vegan diet, and of course the guy went and completed it.

A strongman like Baboumian became stronger when he went from vegetarian to vegan improving his records, and as another dude wrote in the comments ''Kendrick Farris is the only American to make the olympics this year for weightlifting and he is a vegan''.
There is nothing magical in meat that gives you more strenght, everything that's in meat you can get elsewhere.

I know many people in my personal life, including me, who have improved, too. (Not me, I’m old, and I consider staying where I am as a positive at this point)
Strength athletics is where veganism is incredibly low in participation, but it is there and thus possible. (Tennessee Titans whole defence went vegan last year, pretty much, made playoffs for first time in a good while)
Buuuut, the thing I really wanted to say was how some form of vegetarianism is absolutely dominant in long endurance sports. Funny about your Ironman. It is pretty accepted amongst the truly hardcore endurance people. Even the guys who aren’t veg eat a very high % of vegetables and fruit, sprinkled with animal products. I’m thinking of the guy who just broke the record for the Appalachian Trail, which goes like... you Americans might know better.... but it is thousands of miles, and goes up 16 mount Everests in vertical gain..... anyways, he beat the previous record holder, a vegan, by about half a day, and is notorious for loving bacon. Unusual for one of those guys, but if you look at his diet, it’s a guy plowing vegetables, fruit and such, plus he likes bacon.

Didn’t Hunt go vegetarian? I’m trying myself, if both Hunt and Fedor are, I’m in lol
Did Hunt stick with it? I know he swore off due to factory farms, but not sure he stuck it out.
Also, I’m surprised nobody has translated and cliffed the video in OP, and instead just got into arguments... oh, wait, I’m not surprised. We are what we are, lol.

No, and I believe that, like the Urban legend of him being a Jew, people love to believe crazy shit about Hitler.
Look a little deeper into his dinky.... I found muddy, conflicting evidence. I did conclude that he had a goofy dinky, though! I think his peehole was misplaced, ya, but he didn’t have a micro, although you will find a ton of articles saying he did.
As for the mother was a Jew thing, I think she didn’t know who her dad was. Naturally we all want him to have been a Jew.... but that isn’t really jew process.
If only he were a better painter maybe some people would have hired him to repaint their kitchens but he sucked and his business failed...holocaust

Might come in leaner with better cardio

He should go back to sausages, eggs, vodka and mega mass 2000.

Vegan diet > Meat diet.

<36>

I dont want to waste so much time on this topic again:

1. it depends on what you want to achieve
2. it all depends on the person

There was a guy who only ate raw meat and was completely healthy or a child who ate only French fries every day and had no vitamin deficiency ... lol.

My uncle is a talent scount here in germany (soccer) and when Im in a camp, I eat everything I want.

I never bought this bullshit, because its up to you and life is way too short for that shit.

What you are doing is a luxury of our time (veganism).

But if you only eat dogshit quality, then thats another story.

<36>

I dont want to waste so much time on this topic again:

1. it depends on what you want to achieve
2. it all depends on the person

There was a guy who only ate raw meat and was completely healthy or a child who ate only French fries every day and had no vitamin deficiency ... lol.

Good post. There have been multiple people who have done well on potato-only diets. French fries are a very poor way to eat them, but I guess it still works. As for vegan/vegetarian or just heavily plant-based diets, they can work well for cardio-intensive fighters like the Diaz bros. I wouldn't suggest it for a fighter with a wrestling base who relies on strength and overpowering opponents. Again, it all depends on what you're trying to do.

I know many people in my personal life, including me, who have improved, too. (Not me, I’m old, and I consider staying where I am as a positive at this point)
Strength athletics is where veganism is incredibly low in participation, but it is there and thus possible. (Tennessee Titans whole defence went vegan last year, pretty much, made playoffs for first time in a good while)
Buuuut, the thing I really wanted to say was how some form of vegetarianism is absolutely dominant in long endurance sports. Funny about your Ironman. It is pretty accepted amongst the truly hardcore endurance people. Even the guys who aren’t veg eat a very high % of vegetables and fruit, sprinkled with animal products. I’m thinking of the guy who just broke the record for the Appalachian Trail, which goes like... you Americans might know better.... but it is thousands of miles, and goes up 16 mount Everests in vertical gain..... anyways, he beat the previous record holder, a vegan, by about half a day, and is notorious for loving bacon. Unusual for one of those guys, but if you look at his diet, it’s a guy plowing vegetables, fruit and such, plus he likes bacon.

Yep, and guys who try to win those things on "fat-adapted" paleo diets generally fail, despite what they say. They're basically fighting nature. Your body can adapt somewhat and use fat for energy instead of carbs, but it's not optimal.

Even if he did go Vegetarian I doubt it would have much effect at this point of his career.

The only thing that could help him perform better at this level is steroid, which I assume most guys in Bellator are on.

Back