Fedor goes out there and try to kill you

it was one lost mate, Cain was a beast and arguably better but could go either way. They are both neck and neck. Maldonado made fedor do the stanky leg brah. These are HWs anyone can knock anyone out.

what you're failing to realize here is this isn't a video game, fighters they don't stay the same forever.

Fedor already had THIRTY ONE FIGHTS by the time he lost.

Cain lost in his 10th fight. and then again in his 15th fight.

do you understand HOW LITTLE Cain has fought compared to Fedor???

do you understand that going by Cain's record he'd have WAY MORE LOSSES had he had 31 fights?

what you're failing to realize here is this isn't a video game, fighters they don't stay the same forever.

Fedor already had THIRTY ONE FIGHTS by the time he lost.

Cain lost in his 10th fight. and then again in his 15th fight.

do you understand HOW LITTLE Cain has fought compared to Fedor???

do you understand that going by Cain's record he'd have WAY MORE LOSSES had he had 31 fights?
If you don't see the greatness in Cain, you need to stop watching MMA. Because you don't know what your looking at.

This is why I will never even consider anyone else in GOAT contention.

GSP, Aldo, Khabib, Jones, Silva are all divisional GOATS.

When there is a HW, who goes 10 years undefeated and wont back down from a challenge, holla at me.

In his prime he was the baddest man on the planet. At this point he's still probably in the top 15 if you got rid of weight classes. I'd take Fedor over every WW and under. At MW only 3-4 guys would be competitive, maybe 6-7 LHWs and 5-6 HWs. And other than stipe, jones, gus, dc, and healthy cain I think he still could beat the 5-15 ranked guys, he just wouldn't be favored.

Fedor is arguably the GOAT. No denying that.
Woodley would sleep Fedor.

If you don't see the greatness in Cain, you need to stop watching MMA. Because you don't know what your looking at.

i see the POTENTIAL of Cain, but i do not see greatness. greatness must be PROVED, that's why it's called GREATNESS.

if you cannot see that Cain's career is a missed opportunity at glory and not ACTUAL glory, i don't know what to say.

Stipe has a better record than Cain and has more fights, yet he's younger and been in UFC a shorter time, and look what he's accomplished. defended the title more than Cain.

1/3 of Cain's tiny record is against TWO FIGHTERS, JDS and Bigfoot. think about that.

in reality, he's fought only a handful of recognizable fighters in his career. HOW CAN HE BE A GOAT????

i see the POTENTIAL of Cain, but i do not see greatness. greatness must be PROVED, that's why it's called GREATNESS.

if you cannot see that Cain's career is a missed opportunity at glory and not ACTUAL glory, i don't know what to say.

Stipe has a better record than Cain and has more fights, yet he's younger and been in UFC a shorter time, and look what he's accomplished. defended the title more than Cain.

1/3 of Cain's tiny record is against TWO FIGHTERS, JDS and Bigfoot. think about that.

in reality, he's fought only a handful of recognizable fighters in his career. HOW CAN HE BE A GOAT????
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/fedor-says-cain-velasquez-is-the-goat-but.3848987/

Even fedor thinks highly of him

and i didn't say i didn't think highly of him either.

you just think of him more highly than i do based on nothing but your own opinion.

every post i have littered with facts to back up WHY Cain isn't a GOAT to me, and you just keep coming back with bullshit to try and make Fedor look worse, instead of actually aruging WHY Cain is great to you.

but why do you keep attacking Fedor's record instead of arguing why Cain deserves to be GOAT? I KNOW WHY, BECAUSE THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT FOR CAIN TO BE CONSIDERED GOAT.

Fedor Bless. Im so glad he was able to showcase his insane grappling. That bodylock reversal in the beginning was a thing of beauty.

and i didn't say i didn't think highly of him either.

you just think of him more highly than i do based on nothing but your own opinion.

every post i have littered with facts to back up WHY Cain isn't a GOAT to me, and you just keep coming back with bullshit to try and make Fedor look worse, instead of actually aruging WHY Cain is great to you.

but why do you keep attacking Fedor's record instead of arguing why Cain deserves to be GOAT? I KNOW WHY, BECAUSE THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT FOR CAIN TO BE CONSIDERED GOAT.
D.C. is considered one of the GOATS and he says Cain whoops him. You are a fool brah. Cain has beat the best of the best.

Cain beat big nog, ben rothwell. BIGFOOT which he was roided to the gils when TRT was legal. JDS who was a bad mother and on his rise could possibly beat Fedor. He toyed with Lesnar which like or not is not a chump. Cain is easily top 3 HWs of all time skill wise

D.C. is considered one of the GOATS and he says Cain whoops him. You are a fool brah. Cain has beat the best of the best.

Cain beat big nog, ben rothwell. BIGFOOT which he was roided to the gils when TRT was legal. JDS who was a bad mother and on his rise could possibly beat Fedor. He toyed with Lesnar which like or not is not a chump. Cain is easily top 3 HWs of all time skill wise

i don't want hear about what "possibly" could've happened to Fedor, which really like i said, has no bearing on Cain's greatness, so to bring it up, seems kind of petty, but whatever.

DC considering his STABLEMATE AND BEST FRIEND the best, oh yeah that's a real unbiased opinion there...

if Cain has beat the best of the best, when did he beat Stipe Miocic? Werdum? Overeem? Ngannou? you know, guys who have recently had the title or fought for it?

he hasn't.

Cain had the POTENTIAL to be a great. he had the POTENTIAL to be a GOAT. but it was all taken away from him by his constant injuries. it sucks, what can you do? but it's the TRUTH and that's all there is to it.

i know, it's frustrating that your favorite fighter cannot realize his potential but there's thousands of stories like that in EVERY sport. a person who had all the attributes for greatness, but was cut short for whatever reasons.

the thing is, you just have to MOVE ON and LIVE WITH IT.

i don't want hear about what "possibly" could've happened to Fedor, which really like i said, has no bearing on Cain's greatness, so to bring it up, seems kind of petty, but whatever.

DC considering his STABLEMATE AND BEST FRIEND the best, oh yeah that's a real unbiased opinion there...

if Cain has beat the best of the best, when did he beat Stipe Miocic? Werdum? Overeem? Ngannou? you know, guys who have recently had the title or fought for it?

he hasn't.

Cain had the POTENTIAL to be a great. he had the POTENTIAL to be a GOAT. but it was all taken away from him by his constant injuries. it sucks, what can you do? but it's the TRUTH and that's all there is to it.

i know, it's frustrating that your favorite fighter cannot realize his potential but there's thousands of stories like that in EVERY sport. a person who had all the attributes for greatness, but was cut short for whatever reasons.

the thing is, you just have to MOVE ON and LIVE WITH IT.
Cain isn't even close to my favorite fighter LOL! I am just unbiased and call it how I see it.

Cain is top 3 HW GOAT, deal with it

What stuff? Be a bitch and study tape with the soy boys? Game plan for points? He is a 40+year old Martial artist that still pulls quick positioning. Maybe not as quick in his prime, but he makes modern champ styles look like figure skaters took over Hockey.
Because he's kill or be killed kind of fighter now. If chael lasted one more round with him Fedor could have lost due to his bad stamina.

Back