Fedor goes out there and try to kill you

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
No boringass ground games no weak jabs or leg kicks no clinches.He literally wants to hurt and smash his opponent as fast as possible...War Fedor as always

He doesn't even "try"

He is 100% Kill or be killed.

His just so goaty. Goatiest goat to ever goat. I should probably crash out. laters im fuct.

No boringass ground games no weak jabs or leg kicks no clinches.He literally wants to hurt and smash his opponent as fast as possible...War Fedor as always
Fedor is GOAT, Although skill wise, Cain could have been but with the lay off FEdor takes the cake

There's tones of no boring fights on YouTube bud. Go there

I'm not bashing Fedor but lets be real

He doesn't do any of the other stuff simply because he cant
What stuff? Be a bitch and study tape with the soy boys? Game plan for points? He is a 40+year old Martial artist that still pulls quick positioning. Maybe not as quick in his prime, but he makes modern champ styles look like figure skaters took over Hockey.

Fedor is by far the goat. Cain isn’t close.

Probably because all he has left is the brawl style

Yeah I remember back in the day when Fedor had that point fighting style
He must just want fights over quick now eh?

Stop posting SHIT

Yeah I remember back in the day when Fedor had that point fighting style
He must just want fights over quick now eh?

Stop posting SHIT

I never said Fedor was a point fighter

Fedor fans are so defensive its insane

Go suck on his pee pee

In his prime he was the baddest man on the planet. At this point he's still probably in the top 15 if you got rid of weight classes. I'd take Fedor over every WW and under. At MW only 3-4 guys would be competitive, maybe 6-7 LHWs and 5-6 HWs. And other than stipe, jones, gus, dc, and healthy cain I think he still could beat the 5-15 ranked guys, he just wouldn't be favored.

Fedor is arguably the GOAT. No denying that.

Fedor has declined. Only an idiot would deny that. He's still got enough on the ball to wreck most fighters though, even at his age. That's still impressive, especially since he relied on quickness and reflexes more than most HW's.

I honestly don't think he likes fighting in America. He was always exciting but before Strikeforce he wasn't just a wreckless brawler, he was far more paitent and methodical and used his entire skillset.

Once he came too America (although that did also coincide with his win streak in Sambo ending and that may have also played a role) it seems like he doesn't really care anymore and just wants to get in and get out as quickly as possible.

His style completely changed to a wreckless unsustainably high paced brawler so it's always kill or be killed in 1 round. It's still fun to watch but it throws out all the parts of his game that made him great and the results speak for themselves. Although I'm sure age and wear and tear also play a role in everything.

I never said Fedor was a point fighter

Fedor fans are so defensive its insane

Go suck on his pee pee

You said it's all he has left

he's brawled and banged people out fast his whole career
Literally nothing has changed

Back