Fedor feeling better prepared, better physically for Matt Mitrione

I am not arguing that Fedor has declined a lot, both physically and in his approach to fighting and training.
all I am saying is that Maldonado is 24-0 in boxing with most wins by KO. Meathead is not KOing Fedor cold. he can GNP him to TKO, but that is about it. Fedor will be giving up a lot of muscle mass in this fight.
He's getting knocked stiff

Yes he did...but that was in a ring...when he steps into a cage...there is barely to none grappling from his side.
The difference between ring and cage and the way how he fights...is pretty big...
Seems to me I remember him grappling with Werdum in a cage.

wRdnP5C.png
is that twat jimmyrogan still a commentator lmao

...dove in head hunting into Werdums guard...most grappling he did in there was trying to shrug off a allready locked triangle and a tap...
Actually, the more I think about it, didn't all Fedor's Strikeforce bouts end up on the ground?

I think Fedor is the HW GOAT, but I think people get too defensive about the latter end of his career and stop looking at it realistically.

I'll be rooting hard for Fedor, but I think Mitrione is gonna KO him.

I am not arguing that Fedor has declined a lot, both physically and in his approach to fighting and training.
all I am saying is that Maldonado is 24-0 in boxing with most wins by KO. Meathead is not KOing Fedor cold. he can GNP him to TKO, but that is about it. Fedor will be giving up a lot of muscle mass in this fight.

Alright Fabio has good boxing but let's not make him out to be a destroyer, guy fought no one in boxing.. he's just a good boxer better than average for mma . Meathead is definitely capable of loving fedor cold but I guess we will see I hope fedor wins and rises into the sunset it pains me to see him fighting like that.

Actually, the more I think about it, didn't all Fedor's Strikeforce bouts end up on the ground?

I think Fedor is the HW GOAT, but I think people get too defensive about the latter end of his career and stop looking at it realistically.
If you look at his Strikeforce run...he went for like 3-4 TDs in 4 fights combined (i could be wrong...maybe 5).

If you look at his fights inside a ring...he had like 10 TDs or more just in his Big Nog fights...

If you look at his stand up inside a cage...he goes head hunting

Before Strikeforce he did it too but allmost allways finished with a TD ...

Stand up in his fights after Strikeforce (Monson, Iishi, Rizzo)...all in a ring...technical and no rushing

Maldonado in a cage...everybody saw that. Did he even went for a TD?

Don't get me wrong...Fedor is imo the HW GOAT...but his performances between a ring and cage are just not on the same level..

Hendo knocked him cold...He's smaller then Matt
what does this have to do with what I am saying? and Manhoef is even smaller than Hendo, and I am sure he can KO anyone if he connects.
MM wont KO Fedor not because he lacks the power, but because we wont land a KO punch.
is it really that hard to understand what I am saying or are you guys retarded?

Alright Fabio has good boxing but let's not make him out to be a destroyer, guy fought no one in boxing.. he's just a good boxer better than average for mma . Meathead is definitely capable of loving fedor cold but I guess we will see I hope fedor wins and rises into the sunset it pains me to see him fighting like that.
he is a lot better than average in MMA. average MMA fighter would get smoked by an accomplished amateur boxer, let alone a professional one.

He never had a great chin to begin with , he had amazing reflexes and pretty good head movement and contrary to what people say now a days he had pretty good boxing, now it's all looping punches with no speed.
If your an overweight undersized 5'11 heavyweight your going to get hit over the space of 30 fights by other heavyweights whether you have good headmovement or not. Fedor had a good chin.

what does this have to do with what I am saying? and Manhoef is even smaller than Hendo, and I am sure he can KO anyone if he connects.
MM wont KO Fedor not because he lacks the power, but because we wont land a KO punch.
is it really that hard to understand what I am saying or are you guys retarded?
I think you're retarded and logic is skewed young paddawan

I doubt he beats Mitrione at the moment.

Even if he has looked pretty bad for a very long time now, Fedor should still have no problems taking Mitrione down and working him on the ground..but I am afraid it will be another boxing match.
It does not look like Fedor was training ground game seriously since he became religious.

I think you're retarded and logic is skewed young paddawan
my reasoning is fine. you were just too stupid to understand it. bringing up Hendo for no reason. but that is OK, plenty of retards here.
2 days and we will see if I was right or not.

It does not look like Fedor was training ground game seriously since he became religious.
Maybe...

Fedor slowed down in 07-09. He used to be one of the greatest grapplers in mma, but he just fell in love with striking, and was very good at it too... However, when reflexes, chin, speed starts to go away, it is a good idea to go back to the game where nearly Nobody can beat you...

my reasoning is fine. you were just too stupid to understand it. bringing up Hendo for no reason. but that is OK, plenty of retards here.
2 days and we will see if I was right or not.
We will see it'll be ok when he's laying their stiff.

Back