Fedor Fans answer this: how come Anderson Silva beats Prime Hendo while Fedor Couldn't?

1- LHW TRT Hendo (Coming from 2 wins) >>> MW Hendo (Coming from a lost)

2- Fedor dropped Hendo with punches, and Hendo sneak a weird punch right to the chin from a weird position, Fedor wasn´t totally out, but Hendo forced the stoppage with illegal punches behind the head.

3- Shit Happen.

c580e5d5778165805342333881a200c2769176376fef2a426e9bd4fd1439eda7
A younger trt hendo >>>>>>>> 40 years old trt hendo
and yeah shit happen
WeightyHatefulGoa.gif

What if different fighters actually peaked at different ages?

Who else has man handled UFC champs and title challengers like Fedor?

I mean it was kind of a flukely KO from a guy that was about to get finished and to top it all off, a suspect stoppage. But shit happens.

Why was Silva getting finished by multiple japanese cans at age 29?

Math isnt fighting and fighting isnt math bro.

BS!

Muhammed Ali + Hajime Kazumi + Kazushi Sakuraba =

{<Mcgoat}

(Holy shit... even Prologic would be embarressed by this amount of nuthuggery)

if A > B and C < B therefore you can deduct that A is greater than C. But you would be wise to know that this is all #1 bulls*** in combat sports. Styles make fights and certain fighters match up well with others, so translation: Bro, what the hell is wrong with you!?

A younger trt hendo >>>>>>>> 40 years old trt hendo
and yeah shit happen
WeightyHatefulGoa.gif

I already edit my post to explain what "prime" means, but again, Hendo was in his best LHW run, He was the Strikeforce LHW champ when he fought Fedor.
And Fedor was on a 2 loss streak and no longer at the top. Still dropped Hendo on his feets, and the stoppage was controversial thanks to Herb dean.

Hendo is pretty much the worst guy to slug it out with. He loses to fighterd who use speed and technique, like Misaki, Anderson, Vitor...

Threads like these bring out the dumbest side of MMA fandom and discussions.

Why did Hendo think Fedor was a bigger scalp than Silva who was just a payday?

If fedor can beat every mma fighters ever according to his fans then how come he couldn't beat hendo while silvacan?

Because fights aren't a guaranteed outcome. For example I still think Fedor beat hendo, let's say, 80% of the time, but Hendo nailed his 20% and won. MMA matches are like poker hands, you have your equity which is your chance of winning, but sometimes you get sucked out on and lose even when you're the favorite.

How come Werdum beat Fedor? That was like 5% being cashed in. Do you now think Werdum is the better fighter? I don't think anyone thinks that.

i was at silva/hendo. the answer is cause hendo put his goddamn hand down in the 2nd round for some reason

I'd favor fedor 3/5 times in that time frame but hendo can put anyone's lights out with a punch .I can't believe the judges fucked him out of the bisping decision, he chased a UFC title his whole career and legit should've won.

Nah Fedor actuallt had better steroids than both of them back in pride where steroid is encourage
also fedor was 238 back when hes in his prime while anderson silva was no more than 205

Proof or you are a goof. Ya, that's what I thought. Lol.

Fedor is a fighter ahead of his time, but never really evolved. He just slug it out and was better than everyone. When you always just slug it out without thinking, you eventually get hit.

match ups matter. I think if Fedor could have been smarter about fighting, his prime could have extended.

also Anderson is on 20 types of roids, any fighter that hits his prime from 30-37 is suspect as fuck

Why couldn't Silva beat Bisping when Hendo knocked him out dead ? Does Silva's win even count after this fact ?! :D

Why couldn't Silva beat Weidman twice while breaking his own leg in half when Romero basically killed him, with the first ever tripple knee, at the same age.

Why did Silva need steroids for a DECISION victory(overturned) over Nick Diaz who's a WW.

Why does Anderson have 4 losses in his first 20 fights while Fedor has 0 losses in his first 30 fights in a MUCH more dangerous weight class ?

Why does Anderson hold the UFC record for illegal use of steroids ?

Why did Henderson take testosterone freely for so long while the rest of the roster couldn't ?

So many questions dude...

It's pretty simple Roiderson fans:

androstane + drostanolone + synthetic testosterone + benzos + dick pills > a regulated and very common hormone replacement therapy that was 100% legal.

Just lol @ Silvoid fans and there false equivalence fallacies. You're not fooling anyone.

Pretending everything is set in stone for fights in where there are more variables to win/lose than practically any other sport means unexpected shit happens. All. The. Time.

lmfao at Fedor's win over Shale reigniting the GOAT stan wars.

It kinda died but you guys are still fighting for third place behind Jonny boy and GSP

giphy.webp

Back