Fedor exposed last night, was never the GOAT

LiberalThaiJitsu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Idc how old you are, a "GOAT" doesn't fight that sloppy and stupid and lose to a guy like Mitrione in the 1st round like that. Last night proved he's the most overrated fighter ever.

Think of McGregor fighting at Fedors age, he would be doing so much better with his heart and iq.

Now everyone have a little think before you respond to an obvious troll thread...

He should have fought Kimbo while he still had the chance.

I'm not a Fedor guy and never have been, but the dude was a legend and the GOAT of the pride era. Losing at 40 doesn't tarnish that, he's done yes but he was greater than anyone lacing it up in the UFC except maybe Silva.

Only idiots or trolls believe that when a fighter of his caliber loses they were exposed and never that good.

I also see people saying his record is crap since PED testing, LOL the dude fights mainly in Russia and could likely juice anyways, it's all about being past his prime by a lot.

Honestly the crap ref that let him get KO'd 3-4x by Maldanado and not stop it probably cost Fedor a lot of his brain

Try fighting 29 homeless people and don't lose one fight. Then try fighting 29 professional fighters

This is the Era we live in, Aldo, Fedor, Silva all suck

But the guy on a 2 fight win streak who's quit in fights is the GOAT because he wears Gucci belts and does talks loud, doesn't matter that he got waxed all over the floor and quit just 3 fights ago

Fedor is 40. Mitrione 38. Fedor has been fighting for forever. Mitrione started with Kimbo Slice.

I think TS is right. Fedor is in the same age cohort as Mitrione, and has a lot more experience than Mitrione. He shouldn't be losing in a double knock down situation.

It is not as if he lost to Francis Ngannou who is 10 years younger. He lost to a dude of his age cohort, with significantly less experience. His GOAT status needs to be reevaluated.

You can't be the GOAT if you played the game when it was still new and sloppy. Especially, if you lose to guys in your age bracket who started fighting later than you.

The only thing exposed here is you exposing yourself as a clueless noob.

Idc how old you are, a "GOAT" doesn't fight that sloppy and stupid and lose to a guy like Mitrione in the 1st round like that. Last night proved he's the most overrated fighter ever.

Think of McGregor fighting at Fedors age, he would be doing so much better with his heart and iq.

Right GOATs fight unranked LW's at 170 coming off of a big layoff and tap before the submission is even locked in

Right GOATs fight unranked LW's at 170 coming off of a big layoff and tap before the submission is even locked in

"Heart" tapping before subs locked in

"IQ" getting rocked and shooting a double on a guy who's so vastly better than you on the ground, it's basically giving up

Fedor is without a legend and a pioneer of Mixed Martial Arts as a whole, but when it comes to the "Greatest Of All Time" Fedor doesn't even come near that. people think he's the GOAT because of how long he's been fighting and he's fought all over the world pretty much, well Hendo has too, but I don't see him being called the GOAT? so has Vitor Belfort? so has Cro Cop? I literally laugh my ass off when I hear people say "Fedor is the greatest heavyweight of all time" and I'm like okay, but what about Cain? what about
Dan Severn? I would've gained a lot more acknowledgement and respect of Fedor if in his prime right out of pride he would've signed with the UFC and fight the best heavyweights the MMA world had to offer. he never did. Cain Velasquez has fought some of the best heavyweights on the planet and beaten them. someone who loses to JDS in the first minute of the round, comes back and beats the shit out of him and does it again for a third time. Fedor never once chose to challenge himself and step into the octagon. He lost to 3 fighters who all fought in the UFC back to back. I'm not saying Fedor would've lost in the UFC or anything, but I for damn sure know he was scared to challenge himself against the best. Anderson Silva has obtained the GOAT status. Jon Jones, regardless of what's happened to him, has obtained that status by people. Fedor is not a GOAT in my eyes, but without a doubt a friggin Legend. I grew up watching that dude and I really like Fedor, but he's not a GOAT.

When did he get beat by BigFoot Silva? He was exposed then.

Back