Fedor Emelianenko was mentioned in New York Times

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
.... Affliction Entertainment, a Trump mixed-martial arts venture of boxing, wrestling and karate that featured a Russian Army veteran named Fedor Emelianenko. (“His thing is inflicting death on people,” Mr. Trump said at the time.) ....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/20/us/politics/trump-michael-cohen.html

By the way, what happened to this guy

watch

[yt]

Fedor's been looking like a bum in his training vids now....AGAINST nobodies.........

That is probably the biggest mischaracterization of Emelianenko I've ever seen.

Being a Russian army veteran is probably the least remarkable thing about fedor

Fedor was a pioneer and the best of his era. Unfortunately the fight game caught up with him. His reflexes slowed and his chin got weaker. He also abandoned the ground game. All this led to the Fedor we see today, a sloppy brawler. Still a huge fan though, hope he wins his next fight.

That is probably the biggest mischaracterization of Emelianenko I've ever seen.
Trump, on the other hand, hit the nail on the head. Fedor inflicted death on others for a good 10 years.

I dunno about inflicting death

but he did hit Brett Rogers so hard he changed sexual orientation.

GOAT Newspaper recognizing GOAT Fighter

Not UFC related.
Idiot, Fedor was a UFC fighter and Trump is the leader of the republican party which Dana White spoke in front of. Also UFC is an American company, Trump runs America, i.e. Trump runs the UFC.

Idiot, Fedor was a UFC fighter and Trump is the leader of the republican party which Dana White spoke in front of. Also UFC is an American company, Trump runs America, i.e. Trump runs the UFC.

Trump sheep are getting worse... didn't think that was possible.

The "muh Russia" narrative has gotten so out of hand they're using Trump's Affliction ties with promoting Fedor to try to prop it up. Wow.

The Feds have identified both Fedor and Sensei Seagal as persons of interest in the investigation

even-vladimir-putin-is-worried-about-fedor-emelianenko.jpg

images

4194714.jpg

Last edited:
Back