Fedor Emelianenko vs Chael Sonnen is the biggest Bellator fight

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
The cold, calculated machine of a fighter from Russia who many experts and fans alike consider the greatest of all time coming off a win over a solid heavyweight in Matt Mitrione vs

The loud-mouthed, representing USA, wrestler who have competed against many of the best fighters that the world has seen coming off a win over PRIDE legend in Wanderlei ending their heated rivalry.....

Cue in the international tension between two countries, and play it up all the way like partying on the last day on this earth.

And I just wanna see Chael get beat down, but this fight would be the biggest fight that they can make if they both win it. I think Wanderlei should push that mug into the flat earth if he can somehow show up in anywhere remotely close to his prime PRIDE self however.....

Last edited:
and i will die laughing if Chael wins.

Chael is not that big of a draw.

Or entertaining in the cage.

Or any good in the cage.

If you like legend fights - but from a sports perspective it should be the winner of Lima vs. Larkin against MacDonald! :cool:

Chael doesn't absorb shots well. We all know Fedor throws bombs, I can see Chael folding easily after a couple of shots.

Chael is a can. Always has been. His resume at LHW proves it.

Chael is not going to be able to hump him to death so he would be pretty much screwed, even if Fedor is well past his due date.

Based on his last fight, Chael will prolly get submitted early. Fedor got blasted by Maldonado but Chael doesn't fight anything like Maldonado.

Yeah Fedor obviously blasts Chael. Can see where you're coming from 'match-up' wise though.

This is almost like a private fighting competition.

Trumpers Mitrione, Chael, Fedor. & Wandy who beat up Tavis Smiley in a previous era.

Jacked, White, Overhand Right stand together.

hqdefault.jpg

Fedor is too big for Chael and Chael doesn't pose much of a threat in power, very good match up for Fedor. No way he gets controlled for 3 or 5 rounds against a guy he has a significant size advantage on.

Chael is used to getting smashed so why not make it.

He's a huge joke.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fedor via beheading

Back