Fedor Emelianenko remaining fights

Fedor is the greatest fighter of all time, and revolutionized so many aspects of the sport with his ability to seamlessly swap between striking, wrestling, clinch and submission grappling, unlike anybody that had come before him. However, he has nothing left to prove and nothing to gain, thus the only remaining fight he has is to ensure a good life for himself and his family until he's an old man.

I'd like to see Fedor vs Chael and/or Fedor vs Mir

Sadly, the only one I can think of that he would now beat for sure, would be Dada 5000.

Tito ortiz
Chuck liddell
Frank Mir
Ken frank shamrock
Dan Severn
Chael sonnen
Wanderlei
Kongo
Coture id watch any but I would really love to see him vs Crocop again

At this point honestly, a NYE Japan walk off retirement fight with CroCop this year.

If there has to be one more then I guess Frank Mir. But with him being suspended I'm not sure I want to see what Fedor looks like a year from now.

P.S.: To the people lining up like 5 or 6 fights for him you got to be kidding me.

I really hope he fights Mir. Seems to be the fight people wana see

Mir, Chael, Tito, Chuck... even though their past their prime he can MAYBE correct his downside with name wins.

Honorable mentions:
Anderson
Hendo II
Vitor

F - I dont wanna see him like this . I saw Saku fall , Vanderlei fall , Gomi fall and Fedor fall and it hurts - Dont fuckin drag it out

Frank Mir will happen. This is awesome even though years too late, but whatever. Legend series continues!
You're right, it will happen. Maybe even promised to Mir before he signed the contract with Bellator. I wonder if we can make them sign a fight deal that included a retirement clause... no more fights after this one. And no comebacks! Ever, again.

Dude got his ass beat by Maldanado. It's time to hang them up.

His chin is just completely gone, otherwise he might still be relatively good.

Since his comeback we have seen him fighting fresh just a couple of minutes. After Maldonado knocked him down, the rest of the fight he fought badly concussed. Its hard to tell anything from that, other than that he was still able to win the last two rounds.

He's completely shot. I've no interest in seeing him KO'd again.

If I had to pick 3 if go Mir, Rampage and cro cop if he follows though on doing one more fight I really hope Mirko just calls it a career tho and goes out on a high

Doesn't all have to be names, give him a Jack May type guy to recover against.

He should've come to the UFC. Instead of losing to UFC rejects, he could be losing to current UFC fighters. And who knows, he might've won a couple of fights.
It's not like he's beat up multiple former UFC heavyweight champions.

It's not like he's beat up multiple former UFC heavyweight champions.

And fought guys like Werdum, Bigfoot, and Mitrione who are/were all top 10 in the UFC.

Anyway, at this point, I'd like him to retire. I thought he was done back when he fought Bigfoot. Now, there isn't any doubt left that he's a shadow of his former self. His legacy doesn't need this. His brain doesn't need this, either. IMHO, of course.

Juiced fedor vs Juiced to the gills CC, juiced to the gills Mir, and rematch meathead.

Juiced fedor vs Juiced to the gills CC, juiced to the gills Mir, and rematch meathead.
In fairness, PEDs is the only viable option for Fedor to keep competing. I'd prefer him to retire honestly, but without "help" he's just committing slow suicide.

Back