International Fedor Emelianenko on Ukraine, US supported fascism, Crimea (+ENG subs)

While I don't agree with further dissecting Ukraine, it's nice to see someone with a clue as to its multi-ethnic makeup.

It has to be at least partioned along the east vs west divide. Otherwise you keep getting fighting. Just like syria needs to be partioned along Kurdish and sunni and shiite lines.

It has to be at least partioned along the east vs west divide. Otherwise you keep getting fighting. Just like syria needs to be partioned along Kurdish and sunni and shiite lines.
From random conversations and reading over the years it seems to me there is a pretty clear east (pro-russia), west (pro-europe) divide. But that's just superficial knowledge that doesn't give me enough info to talk on this subject in a meaningful way.

Chechens i actually somewhat "like", i never had problem with them and our chechen neighbours in saint peterburg gave me food when i hadnt eaten in 3 days when i was a kid,also worked with many when i was a bouncer.

Dagis can go die in hell though

i can relate to what you are saying, also we are from the same city.

are we the same person?

It has to be at least partioned along the east vs west divide.

There still would be problems in cities like Zaporozhye, officially they are pro-russian but unofficially they are like 70% anti Russians.

From random conversations and reading over the years it seems to me there is a pretty clear east (pro-russia), west (pro-europe) divide. But that's just superficial knowledge that doesn't give me enough info to talk on this subject in a meaningful way.

I think western Ukraine would still have infighting between nationalists and liberals though.

The whole country is one big fuck up.

Back