Fedor crushed Sonnen

Pride is back and for real, it also never dies

I see some clips come up on my YT feed now and then. Thats more than enough. Talks utter shite.
That's why I was asking actually. It's always on my feed too.
I can't bring myself to waist precious time on his insight to life.

Fedor is about 10% of his former self. Slow, sloppy, has bad cardio and he seems to hate subs and grappling. Still entertaining to see though.

God bless the GOAT.

You don't. My guess is Chael didn't want to fight Bader. He probably likes the announcing job. He looked flabby and slow so I'm guessing he didn't take this fight too seriously
Not only did he willingly give up good positions, he opted to not fight out of a position that was not as bad as positions he fought out of earlier in the round

Very shady

Yeah, Chael beating a 15 year past his prime Wanderlei, and a fat 10 year past his prime Rampage who doesn't train anymore wasn't as great as Sherdog thought it was.

Shocking, really. Still don't trust Fedors chin, Bader will beat him for sure.

giphy.gif

The problem is Bader only needs hit Fedor with a jab and Fedor will be KOd. Fedor has the worst chin currently at HW top50.
Well ofc lol Fedor is not even close to what he was in his Prime, he was the most dominant fighter alive back in PRIDE. We all know prime Fedor would've steam rolled through this tournament with complete ease, but he still has KO power and you saw with Sonnen, his grappling is still there.

Either can be stopped, but Fedor is the Greatest. 20+ years at the top of the sport and gonna be fighting for the Bellator HW title soon.

Fedor is the only GOAT

Sonnen huggers already cryin in their pillows

For everyone talking about Chael being a middleweight fighting a heavyweight; 9lbs isn't a significant size discrepancy...
Just shows that Fedor should have spent his career at LHW instead of HW.

Yeah but let's be real, who seriously gave Chael any chance at all?

1st punch fedor landed in the round Chael face changed to "oh shit" face. felt that power and started to crumble

Back