Fedor crushed Sonnen

Hhahah Big Johns calling Sonnens performance incredible 3 times hahahah Fuck off mate

Chael has fought Fedor, Jones and Anderson.

Got his ass kicked by all of them but cool anyways.

If anyone curious what Chael tried to do:

giphy.gif

Chael is just horrible.
Fedor is gonna be crushed by Ryan Bader. He's too sloppy.
Bader doesn't have a chin, guy was KO'd by Machida and Rumble, TKO'd by Glover. Fedor hits him with a bomb and he's going down.

The goat.

-shorter reach than Jones and Silva
-shorter in height than Jones and Silva
-20% more bodyfat than Jones and Silva
-natural compared to Jones and Silva

-Beat a roided Sonnen in much more impressive fashion than roided Jones and Silva beat a natural Sonnen.

The goat

Claims Silva beat a "natural" Chael

Chael literally pissed hot after their first fight

Fedor looked like shit in a fight that Chael probably threw.

I really wish Chael could get some kind of sporting confidence counselling. I have always felt he is capable of so much more. Could be a multi belt holder by now if his heart was in it more.
No discredit to E-fed.

Big John was trying to make it seem like what Chael did from back position was normal

But I've never seen that before

Why would you commit to that roll with no hooks or any leverage with your legs? Makes zero sense. Never seen it.

I'm not saying Chael threw the fight, but this and Tito looked really suspect.

Was Chael trying to roll him or something?

Yeah you can do that without the hooks but he said he didnt have the grip like he thought he had. Okus trying to that to Fedor when youre a middleweight probably isnt smart

Chael is garbage. That was embarrassing and he never belonged in the UFC.
lol that's just a retarded statement. Look at his resume. He was legit a top 5 MW for years and any rebuttal does not deserve a response. It's objectively what was.

Beat Marquardt when he was ranked, Okami, Stann, Shogun, and Bisping. Losses to Jones, Rashad, and Silva.

He is 41 now...

Chael should seriously retire, looked slow and uncoordinated as hell. Ate a couple hard shots and then just gave up.

Back