Fedor criticized Chechen dictator for child MMA fights...

but but the other sports

fuck every sport that causes repeated brain trauma to kids. is that hard to understand?
but, but what! 19000 people die every year from falling while walking or standing. With your viewpoint you would be the boy in the bubble looking at the outside world thru a window

but, but what! 19000 people die every year from falling while walking or standing. With your viewpoint you would be the boy in the bubble looking at the outside world thru a window

wow, just wow.

you are comparing casual deaths that can happen anytime anywhere in the universe to lil kids being forced to fight without protective gear in front of adults that bet on them? or in the mma cage to glorify their nation?

are you really trying to talk that righ which is wrong? YOU.....the Glory hater that will nitt pick any little business decision they make? but two kids that are below the age of 7 fighting while 1 is crying untill he gets knocked out is what you would never critisize, because you are also an obvious nuthugger.

dastardlymass has shown his real colors. condoning a form of child abuse is what you have degraded to. nice dastardly, very nice.

Too bad they're not Muricans where their obsessive fathers would force them to smash their bodies against other kids so the father could get satisfaction. Darn.

Hell, isn't it proven that heading soccer balls is quite harmful to the brain? But the visual isn't shocking. Ok.

Kids Muay Thai isn't something I care to watch, but it's annoying when first world people try to push morals on destitute children. What's feasible for us isn't the case for most of these kids.
You don't need to be from a first world country to be against kids fighting. I'm from a 3rd world country and still thought it was awful. Aren't you from a first world country too? So why are your morals worth more than other first worlders....

Definitey don't agree with gabmling on kids, putting their health in risk for some money. They looked like they were too small and the fight got stopped waaay too late.

I have no clue about american dads or whatever sports they put their kids in but there isn't a necessity to compare. Two wrongs don't make a right.

There is not anyone here that supports child fighting. I just think it is very funny you have people with financial means trying to push their morals onto what can easily be a homeless hungry orphan trying to feed himself and his brothers and sisters.

You don't need to be from a first world country to be against kids fighting. I'm from a 3rd world country and still thought it was awful. Aren't you from a first world country too? So why are your morals worth more than other first worlders....

Definitey don't agree with gabmling on kids, putting their health in risk for some money. They looked like they were too small and the fight got stopped waaay too late.

I have no clue about american dads or whatever sports they put their kids in but there isn't a necessity to compare. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I'm criticizing my own group of people and I can do that because I'm part of it. Unlike you I'm not putting myself in the shoes of people I can't relate to and telling them how it should be.

I'm criticizing my own group of people and I can do that because I'm part of it. Unlike you I'm not putting myself in the shoes of people I can't relate to and telling them how it should be.
I don't really understand, are the gamblers and the ref the people i can't relate to? Or the 1st world people?

I don't really understand, are the gamblers and the ref the people i can't relate to? Or the 1st world people?

My whole point is who am I to say if a thing like kids fighting is wrong when that person is living in extreme poverty.

Maybe I misunderstood, but I was saying you probably can't relate to those kids.

My whole point is who am I to say if a thing like kids fighting is wrong when that person is living in extreme poverty.

Maybe I misunderstood, but I was saying you probably can't relate to those kids.
I would lie if i told you i can relate to these 2 kids in particular, i don't really know their exact circumstances. But i've had my fair share of friends growing up in poverty. growing up in a 3rd world country. My 2nd grade cousin was a child soldier at 14. I'm not blaming the kids for any decision but at that age i doubt many of them really have a choice to make their own decision.

I'm not against kids fighting in general but these two look very small and therefore i think it's disgusting they don't stop the fight earlier. That's what bothers me the most. Looks like it was a Yokkao fight. I mean fine if you want to help them have a fight carreer and provide their family but at least take some responsability for these kids.

With that being said i can see your point but my opinion remains the same.

There is not anyone here that supports child fighting. I just think it is very funny you have people with financial means trying to push their morals onto what can easily be a homeless hungry orphan trying to feed himself and his brothers and sisters.

yes because the homeless hungry orphan has made the decision all by himself to keep on fighting while he is crying and about to be knocked out.

there are no adults that pushed him into a ring and let the fight start, let alone continue. the ref couldnt stop the fight, the lil boy wouldnt let him. this is the veryt first case of lil children fighting without head gear till one of them is knocked out. there was no such before this fight of thousands of lil children below the age of 8 or 7 that fight without protective gear.

they were all forced into this by hunger. no adults were involved in organising the fights and regulating them. children promoted the fights. the referee looks old, but he is still a kid too. hungry as well. the lil boy winning on knock out has a lil sister who put 100 baht on her older brother to win. no adults were betting on that fight.

gtfo with your bs.

Last edited:
Back