Fedor beating the Undisputed and undefeated Chael is the reason why Fedor is the GOAT

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First man to give Chael that blemish on that undefeated record and it was a crushing. Chael always talked smack about how Fedor wasnt good enough and basically sucked yet Fedor showed who the real fighter was on this day.

First man to give Chael that blemish on that undefeated record and it was a crushing. Chael always talked smack about how Fedor wasnt good enough and basically sucked yet Fedor showed who the real fighter was on this day.

So you have this account for a week already.
And you think you're witty.

So you have this account for a week already.
And you think you're witty.

Yes, I think I am witty cause I have had this account for 1 week. Once I hit 1 month I would bee a genius once I hit a year I will be The smartest man who ever lived on this planet once I hit 3 years like you will in about a month I will need to GET A LIFE and log off sherdog.

Yes, I think I am witty cause I have had this account for 1 week. Once I hit 1 month I would bee a genius once I hit a year I will be The smartest man who ever lived on this planet once I hit 3 years like you will in about a month I will need to GET A LIFE and log off sherdog.

Also says a guy with a dimwitted sig.

Another response full of elegant humor.

Anything else you'd like to add?

Another response full of elegant humor.

Anything else you'd like to add?

you mean anything you would like to add seeing as you quoted my quote and didnt respond to it and on the other quote you never acknowledged why you decided to use such a dimwitted quote as a sig.

you mean anything you would like to add seeing as you quoted my quote and didnt respond to it and on the other quote you never acknowledged why you decided to use such a dimwitted quote as a sig.

Is it supposed to be a sentence? Like, English language and stuff?

Is it supposed to be a sentence? Like, English language and stuff?

Yeah its suppose to be "stuff", like you know the stuff you put in a luggage or the "stuff" you put in a cake. That kind of stuff.

I am sorry what was your point in your reply? I got distracted with all the stuff I was reading.

LOL.. No one serious ever doubted that..
Even Chael knew it and didn't believe his own smack..

Fedor ain't no Rampage nor Shogun.. He's always here to fight, there's no quit in him..
Even wayyyyyyyyyyyy removed from his prime he runned through Chael.

Yeah its suppose to be "stuff", like you know the stuff you put in a luggage or the "stuff" you put in a cake. That kind of stuff.

I am sorry what was your point in your reply? I got distracted with all the stuff I was reading.

That was another joke attempt? You become less and less coherent....

LOL.. No one serious ever doubted that..
Even Chael knew it and didn't believe his own smack..

Fedor ain't no Rampage nor Shogun.. He's always here to fight, there's no quit in him..
Even wayyyyyyyyyyyy removed from his prime he runned through Chael.

Yeah true. No Wand too lol. He has looked the worse from all the greats. It was said seeing how he looked like going against Rampage. Looked like he had a grandpa bod.

Well that shut you up real quick, you lousey English teacher, LMAO.

I think this thread is dedicated to me right now.
Feel free to change its subject, I see you have much more interest in me than in another lame joke attempts.

I think this thread is dedicated to me right now.
Feel free to change its subject, I see you have much more interest in me than in another lame joke attempts.

I got another joke for you, what do you call an idiot who tries to be an English teacher?

AimedWithV

LMAO, that was super funny. Give me a LIKE for that. You know you want to and you MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be waiting.

I got another joke for you, what do you call an idiot who tries to be an English teacher?

AimedWithV

LMAO, that was super funny. Give me a LIKE for that. You know you want to and you MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be waiting.

Are you drinking as we have this conversation?
I have to remind you that you're not allowed to drink until you're 18. Plus, when your father finds out you took his booze, he will beat you and your mom again.

Are you drinking as we have this conversation?
I have to remind you that you're not allowed to drink until you're 18. Plus, when your father finds out you took his booze, he will beat you and your mom again.

I am done with you. It is obvious you fucked up and dont want to acknowledge it. What are you going to bring up next, how you are upset that aliens haven't probed your ass?

Back