fedor beat past prime fighters “base” on his fan logic

Sylvia was in horrible shape against Fedor also. What technique? Wild sloppy windmilling punches and a choke that Sylvia gave to him? High high level stuff

arloviskivssilvia.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Lol it's clear you miss the nuances of fighting more than likely because you have never trained.

That and judging by your other conversations on this and all the other Fedor hate threads you are just a rather skilled troll.

Go to a gym, find enjoyment in things other than trolling, there is life out there.
What’s your name so I can look up your fights?

I never made an excuse at all. I said Sylvia was a fat bastard that fight. It's still no excuse for Mercer beating him.

Not sure if it was you or someone else, but they tried to downplay Fedor's win against Sylvia. It was a year prior and Sylvia weighed 260 lbs for that fight. He was 310 against Mercer. So don't compare the two. What are we going to do next, discredit Randy Couture for beating Sylvia a year prior? After all, Sylvia lost to Mercer 2 years later...
I don’t hold any fighters win over Sylvia in high regard. That’s the problem with Fedor fanatics, he has so few gr at wins that they always use Sylvia as a great win and a testament to Fedor being “GOAT”

See I knew you’re a liar.

I'm not about to reveal my name on an anonymous internet forum you dip shit lol you have done nothing but prove you are some guy who watches MMA on TV and thinks he sees everything when you miss plenty if you say all he did was wing wild sloppy shots when he hand trapped and created angles with his punches in that fight lol

Every fight after Sylvia he looked like shit. He looked great in every fight prior.

I know your going to get a lot of shit for this but you bring up valid and meaningful points OP. Fedorists are delusional and narrow minded, but coming from an unbiased opinion the post makes a lot of sense. #logic

I don’t hold any fighters win over Sylvia in high regard. That’s the problem with Fedor fanatics, he has so few gr at wins that they always use Sylvia as a great win and a testament to Fedor being “GOAT”

You realize Sylvia was like top 3 HW in the world when they fought? Top 5 at worst lol

I'm not about to reveal my name on an anonymous internet forum you dip shit lol you have done nothing but prove you are some guy who watches MMA on TV and thinks he sees everything when you miss plenty if you say all he did was wing wild sloppy shots when he hand trapped and created angles with his punches in that fight lol

Every fight after Sylvia he looked like shit. He looked great in every fight prior.
And now I can tell that you’ve never done any training or fighting. It also never have you ever played a sport in your life.

Yes Sylvia is fat sloppy and unathletic in both of those fights...your point?

The point is he's always had that physique.

Don't just discredit Fedor's victory over him. Discredit Sylvia's entire career and be a man about it.

You realize Sylvia was like top 3 HW in the world when they fought? Top 5 at worst lol
It’s still not a great win. Sylvia had always been terrible I don’t care ranking. It’s sad that Fedor has so few quality wins that you cling to the Sylvia fight.

It’s still not a great win. Sylvia had always been terrible I don’t care ranking. It’s sad that Fedor has so few quality wins that you cling to the Sylvia fight.

The Sylvia fight is just one of many UFC/K1/Pride/SF champs on his resume.

Cry harder

I know your going to get a lot of shit for this but you bring up valid and meaningful points OP. Fedorists are delusional and narrow minded, but coming from an unbiased opinion the post makes a lot of sense. #logic
You are one dumb motherfucker, so much hate on Fedor from you. Cant get over the fact Fedor indeed is greatest of all time?
Interesting to see your idol fight without PEDs;size advantage; dirty moves like eye pokes and oblique kicks.
Oh wait, we saw it against Gus and OSP.

Back