Fedor ate one clean punch from chael (standing)

Lmao can’t have one fucking thread without it turning into a Conor thread. He is so balls deep in all your asses it isn’t even funny
And yet you’re talking about him too. Welcome to the McGregor era.
<GrassoBless>

Can’t get enough huh soyboy?

Don't think you even know what that means you're just repeating it because someone else called you it and you got upset.

LLGdUP.gif

Bader is going to flatline Fedor. It's a shame because prime vs prime it would be an easy KO for Fedor.

This is probably true. I'd like to see Fedor win but it's more for old times sake. While he's not as big, Bader's wrestling and top game is better than Bigfoot. Plus Fedor not wanting to follow Chael to the ground makes me think he doesn't like to grapple anymore if he can avoid it. He knows he'll gas out.

the definition of pillow fists
eq0w63yk1dvz.gif
Chael always had underrated striking. Mainly was double legging fools so didn't use it much but even in this gif. Quick jab feint, to a left straight, keeping his chin tucked and shoulders high to cover his chin, lands the left and immediately weaves away from Silva's power hand.

And this wasn't off a TD feint.

Chael is a pillow fist, was really funny how fedor took that punch and nothings happened. But what if was ryan bader instead of sonnen?

Where's the gif? Why would you make this thread without showing what you're talking about? Don't ever make this mistake again.

This is probably true. I'd like to see Fedor win but it's more for old times sake. While he's not as big, Bader's wrestling and top game is better than Bigfoot. Plus Fedor not wanting to follow Chael to the ground makes me think he doesn't like to grapple anymore if he can avoid it. He knows he'll gas out.

Oh boy.

Back