Fedor ate one clean punch from chael (standing)

the definition of pillow fists
eq0w63yk1dvz.gif

I imagine having 4x the legal T/E ratio might've played into that

I spilled my beer all over the floor when that happened. I couldnt believe it. I was happy for him.
Keep a better grip on your beer, don't be an amateur

wtf TS, fedor did even his funny dance for a second there..

He felt his punch

Bader’s been put to bed a few times in his career too. I’m curious to see how the sambo meshes with the wrestling.

Fedor's chin isn't what it once was for sure, but Bader's chin is trash. Dude basically got KTFO on the feet by Tito. I know it went in the books as a sub, but he was pretty much out and done as soon as he hit the mat.

I told Bader in person at ufc 129 to KO Tito, And I feel like I jinxed him.

Was Royce's ratio ever published? Doubt it was 16:1
That’s beyond the point. High testosterone doesn’t equate to knockout power. It was timing. Chael would faint a takedown and throw a punch instead. Khabib, who isn’t known for KO power, did the same thing to Conor by fainting a TD and throwing an overhand right.
tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

That’s beyond the point. High testosterone doesn’t equate to knockout power. It was timing. Chael would faint a takedown and throw a punch instead. Khabib, who isn’t known for KO power, did the same thing to Conor by fainting a TD and throwing an overhand right.
tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

Ain't no takedown feint there at all dude that's a straight up overhand right Connor was just so shook he's scared shitless of any movement by khabib.

We just gotta believe it's fucking FEDOR, I believe he's gonna win and retire he's gonna shut shit down!!

Ain't no takedown feint there at all dude that's a straight up overhand right Connor was just so shook he's scared shitless of any movement by khabib.
Look at Khabib looking down right before the right then look at Conor’s lower body. Conor thought Khabib was going for a TD which is why Conor’s lower body moves backwards while his upper body goes forward.

If you look close and at the other angles Conor was actually about to throw his step back counter left. Khabib was just too quick and beat him to the spot.

Not necessarily. The odds should favor Bader, but Fedor still has his power and Bader is known to be a little chinny.
If Fedor can manage to land before Bader does he can take it.

If either man lands on the other, its game over. Neither have the best chins, both have huge power.

Do agree with poster above that though, in their prime, this is an easy KO/TKO finish for Fedor. Maybe even an armbar ala Coleman.

Back