Fedor and Mir Face Off

Fedor looks huge there. His shoulders look kettle bell level wow. King mo is severely undersized. They list Roy at 6 feet tall there is no way in hell.he is 6foot. Fedor is 5'10 tops and he is taller than Roy. Crazy to think how height disadvantaged Roy has been his entire career. Of course the only guy to ko him clean in the ufc is hunt who.is 5'9 also.

Bader looks good. He will probably win the whole.thing. IMO its Mirs tourney to lose he bests every fighter if he is in shape. He has three months to lose 100lbs and that fucking sweat pit shirt.

You don't know what shoes they are or are not wearing, for all you know Fedor is sporting high heels and Roy has flip flops.

Mir does not look good, he's fat and in the worst possible way. His face is bloated, he looks like an alcholic. Hope he drops a few kg before he gets in there.

I do not watch Bellator. Can you fill me in on the format?

Man ban this motherfucker lol we need to start trimming the fat on this site.. guy doesnt even know about the biggest mma tourneement of the modern era...jesus

I can't imagine Mir beating Fedor considering his entire camp is going to be focused on being in respectable shape. He looks damn near 300 lbs. here since he's a tall dude.

<{Joewithit}>

I can't wait to see this fight go down. The Emperor via punches

I hope Mir at least makes an attempt to show up in decent shape... Rampage set the bar pretty low this far.

All I can say is if Fedor wins this tournament, I will go into a fortnight of blissful rest, and awaken with the feeling that all is right in the world. Don't judge me.

Damn Frank got big

This tournament is kinda laughable but it's fun and I look forward to Mir vs Fedor

Same with Mitrione vs Nelson... Mo vs Bader is sorta ehhh but it should've been made at lhw

I think they should of did Mitrione vs badger and Nelson vs mo

All I know is if Fedor get caught in something he won't tap ... and if Mir get caught he going nite nite

Motorcycle-accident i believe.

That was years ago or did he have another one? The guy looks huge. Not sure if this is gonna help him. I always thought he was at his best when he was lighter.

Mir morphing into Timmeh

Back