Fedor American manager Jerry Millen says "if you don't kiss the ring of the fat bald headed one"...

Dan Henderson was on TRT. Anabolic steroids help you compete in your late 30s and beyond. Fedor is and always has been a natural athlete.

It's not possible to be a top level MMA fighter past 37 if you're a natural athlete.
DEMIAN_JJSTYLEMAG_2012_0735_LOW.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

jimi-manuwa-ufc-fight-night-64.jpg

Excuse Excuse Excuse

Dana's not really a fatso though.

Serra was joking on his podcast the other day about Dana and himself with body issues and skyping eachother.

Fuck Bas Rotten. I'll never forget how he interviewed Fedor, smiling in his face and being friendly before his fight with Mirko and found out that Fedor had a broken hand and then went to Mirko like a bitch to inform him that Fedor can't punch and that he thinks Mirko will win and he's cheering for him. Snake ass shit.

Why are you so emotionally involved with fedro??? Like your his wife or some shit. This is fucking prize fighting for christs sake you nerd. It’s just creepy like a real life Stan from that Eminem song.

Fuck Bas Rotten. I'll never forget how he interviewed Fedor, smiling in his face and being friendly before his fight with Mirko and found out that Fedor had a broken hand and then went to Mirko like a bitch to inform him that Fedor can't punch and that he thinks Mirko will win and he's cheering for him. Snake ass shit.

Is that true?

Yes you can find it on youtube. Look up Fedor vs Mirko backstage..

Everyone already knew about the injury. Bas wasn't giving secret inside info. Fedor did an interview talking about his hand injury and even had that interview on his own website...

Everytime Jerry opens his mouth his goal is to say something controversial so he is not completely forgotten

And that forever marred Fedor’s legacy. True story.

Everyone already knew about the injury. Bas wasn't giving secret inside info. Fedor did an interview talking about his hand injury and even had that interview on his own website...

People knew about it but not to the same extent. Bas literally came to Mirko and said, "i just saw and talked to Fedor, his hand is fucked. He cant even punch. You got this."

Unless youre a mark you understand that is a bitch move.

People knew about it but not to the same extent. Bas literally came to Mirko and said, "i just saw and talked to Fedor, his hand is fucked. He cant even punch. You got this."

Unless youre a mark you understand that is a bitch move.

That is and I love Bass but that is unforgivable. Judas,

This.

Back