Fedor American manager Jerry Millen says "if you don't kiss the ring of the fat bald headed one"...

For all he accomplished, Fedor really took the easy road after strikeforce. Hand-picking opponents like Jaideep to pad his record was pretty cowardly.
What...are...u...talkin´... about...

Fedor is an ol´man.

b wtfff.gif

What...are...u...talkin´... about...

Fedor is an ol´man.
I don't care. He should retire before he handpicks opponents for cheap wins on his record.

Look at what Hendo did while older than Fedor. He didn't try to fight kickboxers with two MMA fights just to inflate his win count. He stayed in the A-leagues and gave the best he had, and when he could no longer compete at that level, he retired.

I thought you're always advocating for D2BG, yet now you're acting as an apologist for blatant record padding against cherry-picked inferior opponents. Pretty much the exact opposite of D2BG.

I don't care. He should retire before he handpicks opponents for cheap wins on his record.

Look at what Hendo did while older than Fedor. He didn't try to fight kickboxers with two MMA fights just to inflate his win count. He stayed in the A-leagues and gave the best he had, and when he could no longer compete at that level, he retired.

I thought you're always advocating for D2BG, yet now you're acting as an apologist for blatant record padding against cherry-picked inferior opponents. Pretty much the exact opposite of D2BG.
Dan Henderson was on TRT. Anabolic steroids help you compete in your late 30s and beyond. Fedor is and always has been a natural athlete.

It's not possible to be a top level MMA fighter past 37 if you're a natural athlete.

Itz coz u dont look at the big picture.

The only reason why Fedor is still fighting, I believe, is coz he wants to promote his team, put his fighters on the map.

He should be retired now, he´s done. Nobody cares about his current record, except u.

Dan Henderson was on TRT. Anabolic steroids help you compete in your late 30s and beyond. Fedor is and always has been a natural athlete.
I don't want to get into the (by no means settled) Fedor natty debate.

Regardless, this is no way excuses one of the greatest of all time fighting a 2-0 kickboxer. That's just shameful. It adds nothing to his legacy.

I don't want to get into the (by no means settled) Fedor natty debate.

Regardless, this is no way excuses one of the greatest of all time fighting a 2-0 kickboxer. That's just shameful. It adds nothing to his legacy.
Legacy? You're talking like these are mythical figures lmao. You put him on too much of a pedestal. Fedor's just a normal guy like you trying to make some money.

Itz coz u dont look at the big picture.

The only reason why Fedor is still fighting, I believe, is coz he wants to promote his team, put his fighters on the map.

He should be retired now, he´s done. Nobody cares about his current record, except u.

How does fighting Singh Jaideep promote his team or put his fighters on the map? As far as I can tell, it's him cherry picking a fight so he can stay active and beat someone up with little risk.

Also, he did this same thing before he was retiree-aged. At age 33-34, after a terrible strikeforce run where he nonetheless was still somewhere in the top echelon of HWs, he ran to M-1 for an easy win against Jeff Monson instead of trying to compete at a serious level. How is that D2BG?

Legacy? You're talking like these are mythical figures lmao. You put him on too much of a pedestal. Fedor's just a normal guy like you trying to make some money.
I agree, he is a normal guy. I'm trying to argue against the pedestal that some put him on by pointing out his cynical decisions.

How does fighting Singh Jaideep promote his team or put his fighters on the map? As far as I can tell, it's him cherry picking a fight so he can stay active and beat someone up with little risk.

Also, he did this same thing before he was retiree-aged. At age 33-34, after a terrible strikeforce run where he nonetheless was still somewhere in the top echelon of HWs, he ran to M-1 for an easy win against Jeff Monson instead of trying to compete at a serious level. How is that D2BG?

If u cant see how his mere participation in those events can help the fighters at Fedor Team, then u dont understand the business.

If u cant see how his mere participation in those events can help the fighters at Fedor Team, then u dont understand the business.

How does this argument fly when Fedor was 34 and still an elite HW?

Wonderboy - Hendricks
Aldo - Edgar 2

Aldo has otherworldly takedown defense- his control and core strength is amazing.

Wonderboy on the hand is just almost impossible to shoot against. He might not be able to stuff elite wrestlers, but he just gives them no possible angle to shoot from. His distance control is the best in the UFC.
Woodley managed 3 takedown attempts against Wonderboy in 10 rounds.

Wonderboy - Hendricks
Aldo - Edgar 2

Aldo has otherworldly takedown defense- his control and core strength is amazing.

Wonderboy on the hand is just almost impossible to shoot against. He might not be able to stuff elite wrestlers, but he just gives them no possible angle to shoot from. His distance control is the best in the UFC.
Woodley managed 3 takedown attempts against Wonderboy in 10 rounds.
Wrong thread, I think.

I don't know why Fedor deals with guys like Jerry Millen and Vadim Finkelstein. He has the worst taste in managers. Well maybe not as bad as Cyborg hiring Tito Ortiz...but still pretty bad.

Holy crap, you mean Jerry "Gary" Millen? He's managing Fedor in the US? I gues this really proves that if you wait long enough, all of the BS you pulled in the past gets forgotten about. I thought the MMA world was done with him, and hopefully reputable MMA promoters know this as well.

Jerry's had a working relationship with Fedor since as far back as I can remember.

For all he accomplished, Fedor really took the easy road after strikeforce. Hand-picking opponents like Jaideep to pad his record was pretty cowardly.
And should have lost to brawldanado

Fedor is the most overrated can crusher of all time.

Fuck Bas Rotten. I'll never forget how he interviewed Fedor, smiling in his face and being friendly before his fight with Mirko and found out that Fedor had a broken hand and then went to Mirko like a bitch to inform him that Fedor can't punch and that he thinks Mirko will win and he's cheering for him. Snake ass shit.
Bas is a fucking snake. Fook that goy. Here is the video.

IIRC everyone including the fans knew that Fedor's hand was still injured but Pride wanted to schedule the fight asap. They preferred Mirko to be the champ (even temporarily) since he had more star value.

Fedor talked openly about his still injured hand in June05 and the match with Mirko was in Aug05.
http://www.mmaweekly.com/fedor-talks-injury-and-future

Remember how he/M1 insisted on co-promotion before?
Well now he insists on the promotion (rizin/EFN/bellator) putting his teammates on the main card of their shows.

That's how he helps to promote them.

And it's pretty obvious.

Back