Fedor 236 Sonnen 227

What a fucking joke. Boxing has it right with Cruiser at 190. That puts everyone who weighs over 215 into the division of Kings.

what are you talking about?

1. almost no one ever cares about cruiserweights
2. good enough cruisers generally fight at hw, anyway - as it gives them more exposure/$
3. james toney (mw champ -> hw champ, taking a cruiser belt along the way)
4. roy jones (mw champ -> hw champ, taking a cruiser belt along the way)
5. evander holyfield. see a pattern?

the cruiserweight is possibly the most ghost towned division in boxing history. i bet you can't even name the cruiserweight champ without looking it up. and if you look through the most notable cruiserweights (ever), the biggest names are all boxers most known for time not at cruiserweight.

The muscle definition is sort of evident, in the latter photo it’s like every part of his body dropped, and the shocking thing is he was a lot younger back then.

This is clearly not the same Fedor who said he had stopped lifting weights!

They started him on a weight lifting program in Holland. Before it seemed like he only did weight lifting when there for the most part, but seems like he is keeping it up now. He actually looks a little leaner and has more muscular arms than when he fought Mir. Nothing drastic but I think he does look a bit better.

2. good enough cruisers generally fight at hw, anyway - as it gives them more exposure/$

the cruiserweight is possibly the most ghost towned division in boxing history. i bet you can't even name the cruiserweight champ without looking it up. and if you look through the most notable cruiserweights (ever), the biggest names are all boxers most known for time not at cruiserweight.
Not really my point at all.
Also, I thought Jones jumped straight to Ruiz from years at LHW?

fedorgod0fa4mlcs4.gif

CW is stacked right now. Usyk, Gassiev, Bellew, Lebedev, etc.

He bab definitely sleep chael. Fedor can't really grapple anymore. Outside of the weird submission loss to Tito, chael has looked solid from top position recently. His gnp against wand was solid as well. Fedor is my favorite fighter ever, but we shouldn't get to hopeful about fedor throwing up an armbar against anyone who can fight these days. He looks stiff when he so much as tries to shrimp. I don't think he stopped using his grappling because he fell in love with his power. I think he stopped using it because it is physically uncomfortable for him now.
Yep all the neck and back injuries took his grappling for the most part and made him a headhunter. Which may actualky be just the right call vs the american gangster.

Chael said he'd come in around this weight because he would have breakfast before stepping on the scale.
Expects to be closer to 220 in the cage.
So other HW’s skip breakfast? (If they don’t have to cut)

Two notes:
Saad Awad has the weirdest looking ribcage I have ever seen. It looks like one of his ribs is going to blast through his skin at any time.

I want Mercedes Terrell to have my children. Like 36 of them.

Can we talk about their junk? Chael clearly has big balls but a micropenis. He may be a grower instead of a shower. Fedor appears to have a smaller scrotum but a penis wrapped around his sack like a boa constrictor.

<mma4>

If Sonnen wins then this guy kicked the shit out of both the finalists and could be in line for a title shot once he disposes Chuck:

20120105071046_3.JPG

I absolutely think chael can take fedor down and hold him there.
Fedor's never been outwrestled like that. Even against guys like Coleman and Randleman.
This fight has too many variables to predict. Fedor ain't what he used to be but Chael doesn't have the style to beat him.

Fedor's never been outwrestled like that. Even against guys like Coleman and Randleman.
This fight has too many variables to predict. Fedor ain't what he used to be but Chael doesn't have the style to beat him.
That was over a decade ago. He cannot physically grapple like that anymore
He's not gonna be throwing up 20 subs and forcing a sweep. Injuries, age, and not using trt when his body could most use it. He's the GOAT, but the days of him schooling skilled wrestlers are long gone. More than happy to be wrong. He'd need every bit of it against bader, should he win.

Back