Fedor 236 Sonnen 227

I guess fedor looks fatter in the bigfoot one? Certainly less tanned

The muscle definition is sort of evident, in the latter photo it’s like every part of his body dropped, and the shocking thing is he was a lot younger back then.

This is clearly not the same Fedor who said he had stopped lifting weights!

The muscle definition is sort of evident, in the latter photo it’s like every part of his body dropped, and the shocking thing is he was a lot younger back then.

That is true. He's lifting regularly nowadays from I know. Even when out of camp.

I believe y'all when you say it, I just have trouble telling with Fedor. He's also more tanned at the moment, and it's from a better angle. He does look a lot more solid in his training footage though. He definitely looks focused in a way that I haven't seen in years. He's just looked relaxed since about the Sylvia fight. Before that, he looked focused and ready to damage people. He does seem to have that going into this fight.

Fedor looks good. Less muffin-toppy than usual. Chael looks solid as well. We’re in for a scrap Saturday night.

XBJENUC.jpg

Quick and dirty comparison of Fedor now and him when he was fighting in Strikeforce, weigh-in for Bigfoot Silva.

giphy.gif

Fedor looks jacked for his standard. Like big boy strong. Not that I think it'll have any effect on the fight one way or the other. That's the thing with Fedor for the last decade, you never know what's going to happen. Nerve wrecking being a fan of his.

Can we talk about their junk? Chael clearly has big balls but a micropenis. He may be a grower instead of a shower. Fedor appears to have a smaller scrotum but a penis wrapped around his sack like a boa constrictor.

I had similar thoughts

Fedor I think is mentally in a good place and its showing in his workout regiment he's at least pushing himself more then in previous camps.

His win over mir boosted his confidence and showed to himself he still has a bit left in the tank.You can see his legs looking pretty good too so he should have good power wherever the fight goes.

Best case scenario is we see two of the biggest loudmouths in mma shut the fuck up in the cage.....

But expect the fedor hate to be extra thick should fedor lose cuz God knows the mcnugget fan base is chomping at the bit for a Russian to target.

WAR FEDYA!!!

great fight and never thought this would be a fight that came together but here where are and should be interesting to see the grappling and striking exchanges given their somewhat contrasting styles respectively

Maybe so. I don't know, when was the last time we saw Fedor on his back for an extended period of time, Bigfoot? I may be mistaken. I just don't think Fedor is going to let Chael wrestle-fuck him. He is still pretty explosive and can submit Chael. I am not putting too much stock into his performance against Rampage, who is fighting at 30+ lbs. heavier than he should be. He has no gas tank and is extremely slow. Fedor still has fast hands and can sleep Sonnen. Waderlei rocked Chael several times.

I think it's a 75/25 fight in favor of Fedor.

maldabobo had him on his back for a while

Some Bellator Manager tweeted (now deleted) that Fedor apparently has already eaten at Red Lobster three to four times this week while in NYC.

WAR FEDOR
WAR CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS

Wow, shows how long I’ve been away from really watching boxing. It was 190 at one time.
Heavyweight was anything above 175 at one point in time in boxing. Marciano was 183-ish and was the heavyweight king. Joe Louis 202-ish.

Chael carries his weight rather well. He doesn’t have much body fat at all. Fedor looks pretty good, too, but he’s obviously the fatter of the two. Fedor carries more subcutaneous fat, the kind that jiggles and creates love handles.

Anyways, WAR FEDOR!

Let’s win the tournament!!

Fedor looks good man! 236 at 42 years old not bad for a HW.

Look at Sergei who is YOUNGER than Fedor. 263lbs.

Look at Rampage who is YOUNGER than Fedor 260lbs.

Fedor really did a good job of not ballooning while being 40+ years old.

He looks ready and I hope hes ready to wrestle.

Fedor looks good man! 236 at 42 years old not bad for a HW.
Chael also looking good for a 41yo fighting at Heavyweight. They both look in better shape than a lot of younger UFC guys.

Last edited:
chael gets subbed by gods will, but god isn't real so hopefully fedor subs him...

Back