FedEx $3+ Billion investment Wages, Bonuses, Pensions because of Tax bill

Cut what everything entails -- if they cut military funding and returned the difference to your paycheck, you would be against that?

How would that impact our short term and long term security locally and internationally?

Because maybe we don't have to pay for "all this", and maybe "all this" doesn't have to cost $4 Trillion a year.

What do you think is a fair price for 350 Million people to lord over a population of 6.6 billion?

How would that impact our short term and long term security locally and internationally?

if you dropped your spending to 10x the next nation instead of 20x? Negligible impact. Are you in favor of spending 700 billion on your military?

if you dropped your spending to 10x the next nation instead of 20x? Negligible impact. Are you in favor of spending 700 billion on your military?

How would decreased military spending impact our own economy? Forget about security.

If we take that revenue out of research and procurement, what will those people do that used to do that? What about all the soldiers? They're already terribly underpaid.

How would decreased military spending impact our own economy? Forget about security.

If we take that revenue out of research and procurement, what will those people do that used to do that? What about all the soldiers? They're already terribly underpaid.

So you're in favor of that 700 billion a year spending on military?

So what % of americans have gotten raises do to tax cuts thus far? Im sure its huge like the future wall. Maga

So you're in favor of that 700 billion a year spending on military?

I think military spending is a form of social welfare for Republican donors and voters and significant cuts would create a lot of short term problems.

If cutting military spending means soldiers get paid less, I'm definitely against it.

Why aren’t they investing that in the Socail Justice groups in the community? Racist!! Only caring about their own company. I hope Tom Brady takes a knee for this

Yeah that chart is not based on on yearly income acquirement -- thats total wealth and it agrees with my earlier point is that the top 20% are better members of society than the bottom 80. But, back to your point -- the top 1% does not make 50% of yearly income that goes towards taxation -- they make 20-25% of total income per year but pay 50% of income taxes collected.

Are your income figures actual income or taxable income?

The less you earn the closer these figures are.

Using taxable income is misleading as it hides the true disparity but it's used almost exclusively because it's vastly easier to obtain.

Tldr.
If your taxable income is high your actual income is going to be much higher.

See, i rather everyone just keep more of what they earn. And, i think people who make 25% of the total per year, but pay 50% of the income tax pay what they deserve and then some.QUOTE]

And they should pay more as they reap the greatest benefits, have the greatest personal interest to do so, and own 40% of all the wealth and rising.

Do you think lowering income tax on the ultra wealthy is the best way to tackle income and wealth inequality or increase it?

Little point talking about wealth inequalities he sees it as a non issue.

Better to approach it from the angle of how wealth inequality will destroy the country.

Point to things like better wealth equality means growing the pie, more investment, more recession protection, less crime, etc.

Back